NSFW THE TRUMPOCALYPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Georgia. What happened sucks but I can't say I didn't see it coming. The amount of support he got was unprecedented, but at the end of the day we are still very much talking about Georgia.

On the bright side, now Jon Ossoff's campaign will stop whining in my inbox 10+ times a day despite having already helped them out in all the ways I actually can.

I fully agree with your assessment, 42.

However, I am concerned that this might send a message to GOP senators that they basically can do whatever they want, voters don't seem to care much. Bad news for the Obamacare repeal discussion.

This explains a lot:

Donald Trump Is Addicted To ***** Enlargement Pills, Claims Ivana Trump His Ex-wife
Uh-oh....
CLAIM
Ivana Trump claimed her famous ex-husband Donald is addicted to penile enhancement pills.

RATING
det-red.gif
FALSE
FACT CHECK: Ex-Wife Ivana Claims Donald Trump Is Addicted to ***** Enlargement Pills?

Well, it was fun while it lasted. I'd have no doubt, however, that he is obsessed... an ego that big would only want a ***** to match. :p

Reactions: Second Summer
Southwest L.A. loves 'Obama Boulevard' proposal but wonders: 'Why not a major street?'

This doesn't seem like it has much to do with the Trumpocalypse, but I think it does. A Los Angeles city councilman representing a mostly black district wants to rename one of the streets there after former president Obama. There are some positive responses in the comments, but some ugly ones, too. I like the idea, not only because he deserves it as the country's first black president, but *here we go* Trump has been working for the past six months to erase everything positive Obama has done during his administration, in an attempt to erase Obama and his administration from the history books altogether. Supposedly it stems from Trump's intense jealousy and hatred of Obama, which I believe to be true. Anyway, renaming streets after Obama would be a good reminder to all, but especially black kids, that he WAS president, he DID accomplish much good, and he's someone to look up to and emulate.

Reactions: PTree15
I've noticed the Republicans now seem to talk about reforming a Obamacare, not repealing it. Of course, the kind of "reforms" they are pushing are presumably generally the kind that makes life worse for people.

It would seem your best chance for survival (obtain financial aid and/or not be taxed to death) in the new America is to form a church if you aren't part of the 1%.

Status
Not open for further replies.