NSFW THE TRUMPOCALYPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southwest L.A. loves 'Obama Boulevard' proposal but wonders: 'Why not a major street?'

This doesn't seem like it has much to do with the Trumpocalypse, but I think it does. A Los Angeles city councilman representing a mostly black district wants to rename one of the streets there after former president Obama. There are some positive responses in the comments, but some ugly ones, too. I like the idea, not only because he deserves it as the country's first black president, but *here we go* Trump has been working for the past six months to erase everything positive Obama has done during his administration, in an attempt to erase Obama and his administration from the history books altogether. Supposedly it stems from Trump's intense jealousy and hatred of Obama, which I believe to be true. Anyway, renaming streets after Obama would be a good reminder to all, but especially black kids, that he WAS president, he DID accomplish much good, and he's someone to look up to and emulate.

It's official.

‘Obama Boulevard’: City Council Unanimously Approves Renaming 3 1/2 Miles of Rodeo Road in South L.A.

The h8terz will not be pleased.

Reactions: Calliegirl
How long do you think it will be before trump is bribing someone to name a street after himself?

Reactions: Amy SF
Jon Husted, Ohios' sec of state, said "NO!" to any confidential info, and says general names and such are public info anyway, and there is no voter fraud in OH.

I'm waiting for the Church of Satan to ask for funds

You've all been fairly restrained in the last couple of days. If anything, he's perhaps getting slightly worse.

You've all been fairly restrained in the last couple of days. If anything, he's perhaps getting slightly worse.
Yeah, well, personally I've got some anxiety & BP issues I'd like to keep in check rather than spend every second of every day being completely enraged and incensed at every single ludicrous "stunt" perpetuated by this colossally imbecilic ****....

I enjoyed this quite a bit.... :rofl:

Just click Watch on Vimeo... it'll take you right to the video. I don't know why it can't be posted here.... :|

Last edited:
Reactions: Calliegirl
Yeah, well, personally I've got some anxiety & BP issues I'd like to keep in check rather than spend every second of every day being completely enraged and incensed at every single ludicrous "stunt" perpetuated by this colossally imbecilic ****....

Yeah, in my case it's depression, and sometimes I just have to take a break, especially when there are other things taking up my emotional resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.