NSFW THE TRUMPOCALYPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
More CEO's have jumped ship but there are still quite a few supporting trump. People have been posting on the Facebook pages of those remaining asking them to leave as well, and boycotting their products. Sadly Dell issued a statement that they will be standing behind trump, so I will never consider buying a Dell in future, even if they eventually leave the council.

Here's a list of who's staying and who left.

The Business Leaders on (and Off) Trump Councils
We have a Dell. :( I'm using it right now... and I feel dirty. :brood: I guess I can take comfort in the fact this was purchased quite some time ago....

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you're an active antifa, travelling to various white supremacist gatherings and beating them up, because if you're not, you're doing less than the people in the video.
The idea that all AntiFa do is punch Nazis is nonsense.

Antifa are autonomous anti-racist groups that monitor and track the activities of local neo-Nazis. They expose them to their neighbors and employers, they conduct public education campaigns, they support migrants and refugees and they pressure venues to cancel white power events.

The vast majority of anti-fascist organizing is nonviolent. But their willingness to physically defend themselves and others from white supremacist violence and preemptively shut down fascist organizing efforts before they turn deadly distinguishes them from liberal anti-racists.

Agree that some/most do other stuff. But it's the pro-violence ones that are getting the attention, and you're adding to that perception by implying that "standing there holding signs" doesn't have any effect. You have no idea what else the people in the video I posted are doing.

Agree that some/most do other stuff. But it's the pro-violence ones that are getting the attention, and you're adding to that perception by implying that "standing there holding signs" doesn't have any effect. You have no idea what else the people in the video I posted are doing.
It'd be great if poster board and markers were enough. And marching with signs does have its place in the struggle. But unfortunately, it's simply not enough.

This just in.... Trump Ends C.E.O. Advisory Councils as Main Group Acts to Disband

What, this is Heir Frumpenstein's way of somehow saving face??? Yeah, right....
Not going to forget who had originally planned to stay though.

Antifa are autonomous anti-racist groups that monitor and track the activities of local neo-Nazis. They expose them to their neighbors and employers, they conduct public education campaigns, they support migrants and refugees and they pressure venues to cancel white power events.
A lot of this is going on on Facebook and Twitter. People are identifying the white supremacists in the videos and pictures, and everyone is posting on their employers Facebook pages, sending emails, and plastering their pictures everywhere with info on what they've said and done. A few have already lost jobs because of it.

This is going around FB right now. I just found out a friend is planning to go to one, I'm going to see if I can tag along. :D She's trying to find out the exact location and time everyone is meeting.

Heads up everyone! There are ELEVEN WHITE SUPREMACIST RALLIES THIS WEEKEND alone.

White supremacists are organizing their biggest effort of this millennium. If you live in or near one of these cities, grab a friend, grab a sign, show up and counter-protest. America depends on those of us resisting.

Spread the word. We saw what happened in Charlottesville and that was far less organized than these upcoming rallies:

8/16 Torrance, CA - Omar Navarro Rally
8/19 Atlanta -the Google Offices
8/19 Austin -the Google Offices
8/19 Boston -the Google Offices
8/19 Los Angeles -the Google Offices
8/19 Mountain View, California -the Google Offices
8/19 New York -the Google Offices
8/19 Pittsburgh -the Google Offices
8/19 Seattle -the Google Offices
8/19 Washington, D.C. -the Google Offices
8/19 Boston -Boston commons
8/20 Laguna Beach - America First! Electric Vigil
8/26 San Francisco - Free Speech, Unity and Peace
8/27 Berkeley - no to Marxism in America
9/9 Upland, CA - America First Rally
9/16 Washington, DC. - Mother of All Rallies (MOAR) Patriot Unification

Tips:
-Don't go alone
-Wear large sunglasses
-Bring water
-Bring a portable phone charger or a full battery
-If you get knocked down, cover your neck with one hand and the back of your head with another
-Don't be a "hero." If you feel your life is in imminent danger, get somewhere safe.
-Report all suspicious activity (TAKE PHOTOS FOR POLICE AND AG OF YOUR STATE)
*If you know of any other events or possible places they will show up, please let me know so I can add it to the list. We want to make sure our elected officials, the general public, and the ACLU are fully aware and prepared for all events that might look like what we saw in Virginia.

This is going around FB right now. I just found out a friend is planning to go to one, I'm going to see if I can tag along. :D She's trying to find out the exact location and time everyone is meeting.
I had heard the anti Google rallies next week have been postponed because of "left wing threats."

Also, not sure how much use the ACLU will be in this. They are going to be acting for the fascists as much as for anyone.

Know your enemy:

Yeah, the featured Nazi is a sniveling little coward like most of these guys. He here is in a video yesterday, literally crying because he's heard there may be an arrest warrant out for him:

The real hard guys aren't going to be on video, posturing.

Yeah, the featured Nazi is a sniveling little coward like most of these guys. He here is in a video yesterday, literally crying because he's heard there may be an arrest warrant out for him:

The real hard guys aren't going to be on video, posturing.
I browsed his site. He was going to do a live interview with Vice, but felt it wasn't safe to let everyone know of his location, so he uploaded just the audio. Guess why he doesn't feel safe?

I'll give you a hint:
AntiFa

Richard Spencer once stated that the only resistance he ever received, before he got punched in the face (twice), were people holding signs or glitter bombing him. That stuff is not going to deter Nazis.

We need to make Nazis afraid again.

Last edited:
Don't pat yourself on the back too hard. Nazis are much more afraid of black men than they are of you.

That being said, I have no problem with, when attacked, using physical force to defend oneself and others, and to an extent that the attackers will think long and hard before they try again.

Last edited:
The loss of support Trump's facing in the business community feels significant.

"When was the last time, if ever, that a sitting president was not nominated by his party for a second term?

It only happened once to an elected president.

Franklin Pierce, the 14th president, who was elected as a Democrat in 1852. His pro-Southern sentiments and his policy of failing to lead on the divisive issue of slavery badly hurt his standing with the voters. Especially damaging was his support for the pro-slavery Kansas-Nebraska Act of 1854, which backfired on him as Kansas was overrun by pro-slavery forces, mostly from the slave state of Missouri. The events angered Northerners everywhere and helped lead to the creation of the Republican Party. When Democratic delegates gathered in Cincinnati for their convention in 1856, it was clear that they had had enough of Pierce. James Buchanan, who had been defeated by Pierce for the nomination four years earlier, won the nomination on the 17th ballot."

When Has A President Been Denied His Party's Nomination?

"Since 1932, only once has a party held the White House for less than eight years: the administration of Democrat Jimmy Carter from 1976 to 1980."

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...nald-trump-will-likely-win-reelection-in-2020

Last edited:
"When was the last time, if ever, that a sitting president was not nominated by his party for a second term?

Franklin Pierce, the 14th president, who was elected as a Democrat in 1852. His pro-Southern sentiments and his policy of failing to lead on the divisive issue of slavery badly hurt his standing with the voters. Especially damaging was his support for the pro-slavery Kansas-Nebraska Act of 1854, which backfired on him as Kansas was overrun by pro-slavery forces, mostly from the slave state of Missouri. The events angered Northerners everywhere and helped lead to the creation of the Republican Party. When Democratic delegates gathered in Cincinnati for their convention in 1856, it was clear that they had had enough of Pierce. James Buchanan, who had been defeated by Pierce for the nomination four years earlier, won the nomination on the 17th ballot."

When Has A President Been Denied His Party's Nomination?

"Since 1932, only once has a party held the White House for less than eight years: the administration of Democrat Jimmy Carter from 1976 to 1980."

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...nald-trump-will-likely-win-reelection-in-2020

Since 1932, there have been 14 presidents, not counting the current one. Six of them were elected to only one term.

There are all kinds of ways that someone can pick and choose facts. It's just not very meaningful, one because it's a statistically insignificant number, two because it's possible to pick whatever period of time and criteria which support whatever point the person is trying to make, and three because the political climate is in a constant state of flux, especially now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.