NSFW THE TRUMPOCALYPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
That should be interesting.... :| LMAO

I had the kitchen radio on, listening to Here & Now on NPR, news broke, I was busy getting ready in the bathroom and I nearly tripped over myself trying to get to the computer. :rofl:

I woke my sister from a nap to tell her. :D

Breitbart News announced on Friday evening—in a post lauding him as a “populist hero”—that Bannon had returned to the site as the executive chairman and had led the evening editorial meeting.

Already, Breitbart is on a war footing. “It may turn out to be the beginning of the end for the Trump administration, the moment Donald Trump became Arnold Schwarzenegger,” editor Joel Pollak wrote on Friday, referring to the actor-turned-California governor, who won office as a populist outsider and exited with a 23 percent approval rating.

Another source close to Bannon said that he remains loyal to Trump himself. But “when Steve feels the Trump administration is wrong, will he point to the people he has the inside knowledge about who are pushing for certain policies? I assume he will.”

Bannon Is 'Going Nuclear'

I guess we'll have to wait and see whether he turns on dt or just Kushner and the others in the WH that he hates.

I think it's just a smokescreen, mere theatrics. Trump gets a lot of his policies and fake news from Breitbart, and it's a sure bet that Bannon will make sure he continues to do so.

On a lighter note:

heel20n-4-web.jpg

The tweets in response are funny and can be seen here: Trump roasted over pair of tweets saying country must ‘heel’

The really funny thing is, he sent out one tweet with the "heel" instead of "heal", found a different typo, deleted the first tweet and sent out a new one with the other typo corrected. This was the corrected tweet!

I'm glad the people of Boston came out instead of staying home and eating cake.

Reactions: Amy SF
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.