NSFW THE TRUMPOCALYPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valerie Plame said:
“We’re raising a thousand dollars a hour,”

Reassuring to hear it's only going to be a million hours (114 years) until his use of Twitter ends... :fp:

My take from this ... seems idiocy is not limited to right-wing Americans only...

Regardless of the logistics of it I don't know if the military as a group could be trusted with something like that.

I am kinda hoping one of his staffers or something goes apeshit and pulls a gun during a meeting.

Trump’s plan to give police easier access to military weapons, explained

Dump giving police access again to surplus military equipment ... what a smart move!

And, in order to promote their ability to keep the country peaceful, why not rename them to "Peacekeepers"?

Screen-Shot-2014-11-29-at-7.21.55-PM.png

Last edited:
I am neither religious nor superstitious but if republicans want to say Hurricane Harvey is god's wrath toward the LGBT community, I say more likely it would be god's wrath against Trump wanting to build a wall to keep immigrants out...

Special counsel Robert Mueller is working with members the IRS’ Criminal Investigations (CI) unit as part of the investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, according to a new report.
The Daily Beast reported on Thursday that Mueller has teamed up with agents from the IRS' unit dedicated to prosecuting financial crimes such as tax evasion and money laundering. One retired agent from the team said that the FBI doesn't have the "expertise" that the CI has when it comes to investigating financial crimes.

Trump has warned Mueller publicly against investigating his family's finances, and last week pardoned former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio in a move that was widely seen as a signal to those at the center in the Russia investigation.

Mueller teams up with IRS in Russia probe: report

Reactions: MadamSarcastra
Trump's pardon of Arpaio was done strictly to suck up to his right wing racist base, that's it. Trump needs those voters in the next few years to keep him and other Republicans in power. There was absolutely NO legal reasoning behind it. He didn't consult with unbiased legal experts. He just went ahead and did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.