NSFW THE TRUMPOCALYPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a pretty cool company, they're speaking out against the hate spewing from our government. They're also trying to help the people from all the recent disasters.
Their latest ad features Pico Fruta Impeachment - A simple solution whose time has come. :rofl:

Spices at Penzeys

Penzeys Spices

I just placed an order with them the other day! I made sure to request the free samples of the Pico Fruta and one other spice item. I’ve been wanting to support them since at least Election Day, and this was the perfect opportunity. I can’t wait to try the Pico Fruta.

depositphotos_45461103-stock-illustration-female-smiley-waving-hello.jpg

It's always nice to see you pop in every once in a while to spread your own particular brand of sweetness and light!

Steve Bannon came to the annual Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C., on Saturday to detail the holy war he intends to wage against Republicans at the ballot box in next year's midterm elections.

"This is not my war. This is our war. And y'all didn't start it. The establishment started it," President Trump's controversial former chief strategist told the rapt crowd of Christian conservatives. "But I will tell you one thing — you all are going to finish it."

Bannon's speech wasn't overtly religious, though he did begin by reading Scripture from Ecclesiastes 3 to make his case that the time was ripe for the type of crusade he wants to wage. And with the group of evangelical voters and political activists who attend the yearly event — at least some of whom believe God ordained Trump's election to bring about a reckoning in Washington and to return the country to its Christian principles — he found a receptive crowd.

TrumPutin Archives - WhoWhatWhy
RussiaGate Latest
Drawn from various sources and updated twice a day by our editorial team, RussiaGate Latest tracks daily developments in the coverage of alleged Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, how much of it the Trump campaign knew, and ongoing federal investigations of the matter.

There was a pretty striking finding in Thursday's Quinnipiac University poll: Fully 46 percent of Republicans — a plurality — said they would support a preemptive strike against North Korea.

That's nearly half of President Trump's party that is ready for war — today — with Kim Jong Un, his nuclear weapons and all. (Forty-one percent said they opposed a preemptive strike.)

Analysis | Almost half of Republicans want war with North Korea, a new poll says. Is it the Trump Effect?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.