NSFW THE TRUMPOCALYPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
And as expected, his supporters are making excuses for what he said. Most are claiming it was taken out of context, as if there were any context that would make saying that okay. The others are simply agreeing with what he said and don't see anything wrong with it.

I'm glad the media is showing every little inexcusable thing he does. I think it all eats away at him and adds to his stress, eventually one of them will be the straw, plus it grabs his focus for awhile, keeping him away from more dangerous pursuits.
There is no end to the Dumpsters' denying facts. It's so distressing that they refuse to acknowledge his wrongdoing and missteps. Like their leader, they don't want to admit defeat in any fashion. It's beyond childish.

Cory Booker Makes A Typo On Twitter--Responds To Criticism With Clever Joke

"Clearly careful tweeting is not a prerequisite for the White House."
giphy.gif

Today:
A federal judge on Wednesday ordered the U.S. government to allow an undocumented immigrant teenager in its custody to have an abortion and said she was “astounded” that the Trump administration was trying to block the procedure.

U.S. judge orders Trump administration to allow abortion for undocumented teen

This is what Jennifer Rubin, one of The Washington Post's conservative opinion writers, said today about coverage of items such as dt's abysmally tone deaf call to the widow of one of the soldiers killed in Niger:

Individually they may not be a big deal. Even collectively they do not rival President Trump’s domestic and foreign policy demolition derby for the most pressing issues of our time. But Trump’s moral depravity and attack on democratic norms remain critically important, as does the pushback which is thankfully coming with more frequency and rigor than ever before.

Trump’s hideous lack of empathy and determination to lie when he’s caught behaving inappropriately cannot be allowed to pass. His word cannot be trusted, his conduct must be repudiated.

Opinion | Small things aren’t small: More pushback against Trump

I agree with her.

“It seems to me it’s almost frightening the number of people who are living that are potentially carriers, well they are carriers, with the potential to spread, whereas in the past they died more readily and then at that point they are not posing a risk. So we’ve got a huge population posing a risk if they are not in treatment,” Price later said.

This came out of the mouth of a Georgia legislator who happens to be the wife of Tom Price, dt's ex Secretary of Health and Human Services (the one who had to resign because of his private plane travels).

She was inquiring about the possibility of quarantining people with HIV.

Georgia Lawmaker Suggests Quarantining HIV+ People

“It seems to me it’s almost frightening the number of people who are living that are potentially carriers, well they are carriers, with the potential to spread, whereas in the past they died more readily and then at that point they are not posing a risk. So we’ve got a huge population posing a risk if they are not in treatment,” Price later said.

This came out of the mouth of a Georgia legislator who happens to be the wife of Tom Price, dt's ex Secretary of Health and Human Services (the one who had to resign because of his private plane travels).

She was inquiring about the possibility of quarantining people with HIV.

Georgia Lawmaker Suggests Quarantining HIV+ People

It seems to me that Republican lawmakers all over the country are in the habit of proposing or pushing through legislation that’s clearly unconstitutional.

In the last day or so, I keep hearing that no administration has done more in the last 9 months than the current administration...doesn't he mean "undone" more? Kind of not the same thing.

Reactions: FortyTwo
Status
Not open for further replies.