NSFW THE TRUMPOCALYPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Letter Bragging About Trump From 1992 Resurfaces--And People Think Something's Fishy

Donaldquote1-1509193510835-1509193514611.png

:rofl: :fp:

Last edited:
Did anyone catch the Trick or Treaters that went to the Oval Office the other day? The video started him attacking the media saying the media created these children , two he was making remarks on a japanese little girl. I was furious watching that and one of those kids were mine i would of took my kid out of the group when he started in on that.

Yeah, that is beyond a shadow of a doubt his writing style.

I don't buy it .... That letter had sentences with structure, beginnings, ends, and most of them actually did make sense (from a grammar/semantics point of view, not regarding the content).

Not what I associate with "Trump's style" :D

For anyone who still thinks that Kelly is, or once was, "an honorable man":

He appeared on Laura Ingraham's new Fox show Monday, during which he doubled down on his lies about Rep. Frederika Wilson. Then he went on to spout this gem:

“I would tell you that Robert E. Lee was an honorable man,” Kelly told Ingraham. “He was a man that gave up his country to fight for his state, which 150 years ago was more important than country. It was always loyalty to state first back in those days. Now it’s different today. But the lack of an ability to compromise led to the Civil War, and men and women of good faith on both sides made their stand where their conscience had them make their stand.”

Opinion | John Kelly isn’t helping matters any

Because, yeah, we should have continued to compromise on the issue of slavery, as this country did from its beginning - "We don't want to traffic in human beings, but it's perfectly O.K. if you do...."

The right to continue to own, and buy and sell, human beings that's the issue for which that "honorable man" Robert E. Lee committed treason. By that definition of "honorable man", I guess Kelly does qualify.

I cannot ******* believe that in 2017 people are still trying to justify slavery.

Also, for purposes of historical accuracy, it should be noted that Lincoln WAS ready to compromise, by vowing to not interfere with slave-owning states’ ability to keep slavery legal. That wasn’t good enough for the Southern states.

For anyone who still thinks that Kelly is, or once was, "an honorable man":

He appeared on Laura Ingraham's new Fox show Monday, during which he doubled down on his lies about Rep. Frederika Wilson. Then he went on to spout this gem:

Opinion | John Kelly isn’t helping matters any

Because, yeah, we should have continued to compromise on the issue of slavery, as this country did from its beginning - "We don't want to traffic in human beings, but it's perfectly O.K. if you do...."

The right to continue to own, and buy and sell, human beings that's the issue for which that "honorable man" Robert E. Lee committed treason. By that definition of "honorable man", I guess Kelly does qualify.

I cannot ****ing believe that in 2017 people are still trying to justify slavery.

Also, for purposes of historical accuracy, it should be noted that Lincoln WAS ready to compromise, by vowing to not interfere with slave-owning states’ ability to keep slavery legal. That wasn’t good enough for the Southern states.
There they go with that "both sides" bullsh*t again.... :dismay:

Yes. And the Vanity Fair article is interesting reading about other issues too.

Roger Stone believes defunding Mueller isn’t enough. Instead, Stone wants Trump to call for a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton’s role in approving the controversial Uranium One deal that’s been a locus of rightwing hysteria (the transaction involved a Russian state-owned energy firm acquiring a Canadian mining company that controlled a large subset of the uranium in the United States).
It’s a bit of a bank shot, but as Stone described it, a special prosecutor looking into Uranium One would also have to investigate the F.B.I.’s role in approving the deal, thereby making Mueller—who was in charge of the bureau at the time—a target. Stone’s choice for a special prosecutor: Rudy Giuliani law colleague Marc Mukasey or Fox News pundit Andrew Napolitano. “You would immediately have to inform Mueller, Comey, and [Deputy Attorney General] Rod Rosenstein that they are under federal investigation,” Stone said. “Trump can’t afford to fire Mueller politically. But this pushes him aside.”

“You Can’t Go Any Lower”: Inside the West Wing, Trump Is Apoplectic as Allies Fear Impeachment

This has been bothering me, making my brain itch.... Does anyone else think something about this latest NYC attack really stinks?? o_O Sh*t just doesn't add up... and the timing (distraction) is all too convenient... and Trumpty Dumpty gets to hammer at his anti-immigration agenda again....

I dunno, I think something's pretty hinky here....

Status
Not open for further replies.