NSFW THE TRUMPOCALYPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
No African citizens granted visas for African trade summit in California

The article said:
The African Global Economic and Development Summit, a three-day conference at the University of Southern California (USC), typically brings delegations from across Africa to meet with business leaders in the US in an effort to foster partnerships. But this year, every single African citizen who requested a visa was rejected, according to organizer Mary Flowers.

US forbids any device larger than cellphone on airlines from 13 countries

The issue here is that if terrorist get nuclear weapons, the odds change dramatically. I still think it's worth spending a lot of money on making it hard for terrorist to obtain nuclear weapons, and making it hard to move nuclear weapons across borders.

I agree, but that is not what the current US government is working on.

trump-protects-americans.jpg

The health care bill could be Donald Trump’s Iraq War

I disagree on one count ... the Iraq war is what very likely got George W re-elected.
I very much doubt that the AHCA will have the same effect...
That's the reason my dad gave for voting for him for a second time, after saying he regretted voting for him the first time. He regretted voting for him even more the second time, and started voting Democrat after that.

And the body count continues....
Yesterday, documents surfaced showing that former Trump Campaign Chair Paul Manafort had received at least $750,000 in illegal payments from former Ukrainian President Victor Yanukovych, who is about to be tried for treason in absentia in Ukraine.

Today, Denis Voronenkov was shot to death in the streets of Kiev in broaddaylight, just a few weeks after he said he would testify against Yanukovych and his cohorts — Manafort included....
Star Witness In Treason Trial Involving Trump's Campaign Chair Was Just Shot Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.