NSFW THE TRUMPOCALYPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a smart-phone... I was at Jer's, happened to be downstairs when he was watching streaming MSNBC for Maddow's show, was there when she got the latest breaking story.... I was just thankful to have been watching at that moment. Hell, yeah, I thanked Rachel Maddow... because she happened to be on at the moment, I have no internet access on anything when I'm over there.

We get the daily New York Times, not Sunday.... Agreed on the reporting, I've always trusted NYT... excellent crossword puzzles, too.... :up:

I'm sorry. Rereading my post, I see that I could have and should have worded it differently. I apologize.

I really didn't intend a rebuke of any kind. I just wanted to give credit where due. I think that the reporters at both the NY Times and the WaPo have been doing an outstanding job. They have been doing what the press/media should be doing, and it gives me hope for our future.

I'm sorry. Rereading my post, I see that I could have and should have worded it differently. I apologize.

I really didn't intend a rebuke of any kind. I just wanted to give credit where due. I think that the reporters at both the NY Times and the WaPo have been doing an outstanding job. They have been doing what the press/media should be doing, and it gives me hope for our future.
No worries, mate. ;) Well, except for the stuff we should all be worried about, obviously.... :confused: LMAO

This my be a bit premature, but it's starting to feel like we've turned a corner. My neighbors across the street are flying Old Glory and I may do the same.

This my be a bit premature, but it's starting to feel like we've turned a corner. My neighbors across the street are flying Old Glory and I may do the same.
It's still going to be a nightmare with Pence in. Less worry about WWIII starting, and more about The Handmaids Tale becoming reality.

Last edited:
These things drag on. The special counsel investigation will take years, I'm sure. Watergate took two years, and that was with Nixon resigning and a much less complicated underlying set of circumstances.

There's early reporting that the "top WH official" who is now "a person of interest" in the Russia probe is Jared. Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner 'person of interest in Russia investigation'

96420-Antelope-Eating-Popcorn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.