TV & Film The TV Room

I watched another xmas film yesterday, I think it was called A Snowy Christmas and then I looked at Netflix and watched two other xmas films that are popular on there. Holidate (which was quite funny) and then Best Christmas Ever, which starred Heather Graham, Brandy and Jason Biggs and that wasn't as good at all.

• Informative
Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
I am watching the Phrogging show again! It is making me want to go and check my attic! So creepy.

I didn't even know this was a "thing" that some people try and enter people's homes and live with them. I am glad that we don't have crawl spaces over here.
If there were cats or dogs in the house, the intruders wouldn't go undetected for long...

The Beauty Inside (2012).

I can't remember how I heard about this show, but it was on my list.
It's a TV show that was "webisodes". I think maybe it was on FaceBook. but you can watch it on YouTube now.
eight episodes. Each episode is less than 10 minutes. I was going to watch just one a day at lunch time but I got sucked in after just a few episodes and watched them all.
I thought it was very interesting and somewhat unique.
Plus I have a crush on Mary Elizabeth Winsted.

The story of "The Beauty Inside" is the story of a guy named Alex who wakes up every day as a different person. He is always the same person on the inside but on the outside he is somebody else. When he meets Leah and falls in love everything changes for him. He knows he will see her again but she will never see him.​

It was remade in Korea - Still called the Beauty Inside but it's a 2015 film now.
I may watch it someday.

• Informative
Reactions: Blues and Emma JC
watched Survivor last night - we finished the fifth season of New Amsterdam so watched a few episodes of Season 3 Saving Hope and decided we are done with it - not interesting enough to overcome the angst

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

We starting watching One of Us is Lying. There are two seasons and I am trying to avoid any spoilers!

I also watched another xmas film Family Switch with Jennifer Garner. I quite liked it and wished there had been more of the dog and the toddler. Cute!

New Netflix hit Family Switch has viewers seriously divided
I've seen the ad for Family Switch. Wasn't planning on watching it but now I think I will just to see what the issue is.

• Haha
Reactions: Raven and Emma JC
We starting watching One of Us is Lying. There are two seasons and I am trying to avoid any spoilers!

I also watched another xmas film Family Switch with Jennifer Garner. I quite liked it and wished there had been more of the dog and the toddler. Cute!

New Netflix hit Family Switch has viewers seriously divided
We almost watched Family Switch this weekend, but my company couldn't agree on whether we actually wanted to watch it, hehe. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Reactions: Raven
I was not feeling well and needed some fluff to distract me. So I watched Family Switch. It had some moments but for the most part it was silly and stupid. I don't mind that the basic plot is well worn - but I thought this family was so far away from impersonating each other.

Best thing about it was that it has a happy ending. But really no surprise there.

• Informative
Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
I have one more episode of One of Us Is Lying to watch today. I thought it was really good. I haven't read if there is a third season or not as I was trying to avoid spoilers.

Reactions: Emma JC
Oh no, there isn't a third season and I really liked it! I wonder whether to read the books as it is based on a YA book series. I won't know what part the TV show got up to, though.

Reactions: SuicideBlonde