TV & Film The TV Room

finished the second season of Transplant yesterday and still enjoying it very much - I hadn't realized how hooked on medical dramas my honey it until this show - no complaints

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Go Niners!!!
🏈🏈
Yes! I picked them in my pool this week! My Patriots gave the Bills a good fight, but turnovers killed them. Three picks by Bailey Zappe, including a pick-6. Plus, we have the worst kicker in the league. He missed two field goals. One was 50-plus yards, so I can excuse that one, but a pro should make almost everything under 50. He missed a 47-yarder. And he has the most missed FGs in the league with nine. Not good.

The niners had a short week, had to travel to the East coast, and play in the eastern time zone. Plus I was afraid they might overlook the Commanders (who almost suck as bad as the Patriots). But they still had a comfortable lead in the 4th quarter. the Commanders still made it interesting - tied the game in the 2nd qtr.

Better yet the Cardinals did the Niners a favor and beat the eagles. So the niners don't have to show up next week. They have the first round bye and play all the rest of the games at home. Yea!

The niners had a short week, had to travel to the East coast, and play in the eastern time zone. Plus I was afraid they might overlook the Commanders (who almost suck as bad as the Patriots). But they still had a comfortable lead in the 4th quarter. the Commanders still made it interesting - tied the game in the 2nd qtr.

Better yet the Cardinals did the Niners a favor and beat the eagles. So the niners don't have to show up next week. They have the first round bye and play all the rest of the games at home. Yea!
That Eagles game was such a big disappointment. They are my second favorite team after the Pats because I lived in Philly for quite a few years. Still, I like the Niners and I'm glad they won. :) Best of luck in the playoffs!

I`ve just watched this (more info in the Documentary thread) and found it quite interesting.
I`m still not sure whether it will sway enough Americans to go flexi, never mind vegan.
in some legal matters you don't have to prove something beyond a reasonable doubt, you just need a preponderance of evidence. So this is like exhibit 27 or something.

• Agree
Reactions: Emma JC
we watched the first three episodes last night and will watch the 4th today - it is very interesting although watching the fish/salmon stuff was so disgusting... it really is good to watch this kind of documentary, every once in awhile, as it really does help to keep the focus on the animals despite it being about health and the environment

Emma JC

Reactions: PTree15
we started watching My Life with the Walter Boys last night and got through the first 3 episodes and my honey said "sorry it is just too adolescent for me" so we won't be watching more of that

Emma JC

• Informative
Reactions: PTree15 and Lou
Caught up with Reacher and now watching more episodes of The Boys. Such a crazy show!
I am caught up with Reacher, too.
I know the show is based on books but the story just doesn't seem as well developed as last season. Especially this last episode.

I am caught up with Reacher, too.
I know the show is based on books but the story just doesn't seem as well developed as last season. Especially this last episode.
I agree that this season isn't as compelling as the last season. I found my attention wandering the last episode.

Yes, I don't think this Reacher is as good as the first season either. It is still entertaining to watch.

We have finished season 3 of Seal Team now.