TV & Film The TV Room

Finished Nobody Wants This. if you are in the mood for an easy to watch but somewhat unusual Rom Com (read : mind candy) this is great. It really hit the spot for me.

• Informative
Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
Finished Nobody Wants This. if you are in the mood for an easy to watch but somewhat unusual Rom Com (read : mind candy) this is great. It really hit the spot for me.

thank you it on our list for when we finish The Resident - maybe we can do one night one, one the other - last night was Survivor

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

We started watching the first season of the UK Traitors last night. It is good!

I have the NFL on TV at the moment. It is the London games.

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
We watched the first three episodes of Nobody Wants This last night and liked it very much, I am afraid it will be over too soon...

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
There may be a second season. Netflix has not bought it yet but there are "talks".

I see there are many articles on Nobody Wants this discussing the Jewish viewpoint. there was a range of views. Many leaning negative. Mostly regarding stereotypes and jewish women.
As a jew, and who has a nephew whose wife converted, I don't have any problems. Sure there are some negatives and stereotypes - but heck, it's tv. I don't remember anyone complaining about those things when Friends and Seinfeld were popular.

Reactions: Emma JC
@Emma JC Voyager was a good show! I liked Kate Mulgrew and the rest of the cast, and the concept was intriguing: a Federation starship and crew stranded far outside the vicinity of known Federation space.

It was sad when the original Harry Kim was lost in space in one episode, but "replaced" by a double- and when Captain Janeway "died" in the finale, though.