The unpopular or otherwise, question thread.

Probably a red flag if you do. They sell fake urine that passes the tests, not that I would recommend it or anything.

Make sure you don't get the urine of a menopausal woman with osteoporosis if you're a man!

(not sure if some people will remember the reference...lol)

Reactions: ledboots
Make sure you don't get the urine of a menopausal woman with osteoporosis if you're a man!

(not sure if some people will remember the reference...lol)
I know they can test for gender, but do they actually bother? Especially for a job that pays minimum wage?

I know they can test for gender, but do they actually bother? Especially for a job that pays minimum wage?
No, they usually will run a 7 or 11 drug screen. The urine is checked for temperature too, to make sure you didn't bring it in from home. I have heard of people buying fake urine from smoke shops, it comes with a warmer. It is supposedly indistinguishable from the real stuff.

No, they usually will run a 7 or 11 drug screen. The urine is checked for temperature too, to make sure you didn't bring it in from home. I have heard of people buying fake urine from smoke shops, it comes with a warmer. It is supposedly indistinguishable from the real stuff.
Yep, I know. Read that it has to be 97-99F..

Reactions: ledboots
So a manatee and a dragon are on either side of you, and both are throwing their magical projectiles in your direction at different trajectories. What do you do, man? What DO you do?