The unpopular or otherwise, question thread.

Why didn't they just fly to Mordor?

1336348475362.jpg

Why didn't they just fly to Mordor?

1336348475362.jpg

Because when Sauron saw a load of eagles flying into Mordor he totally wouldn't have killed them and would have happily watch them fly to Orodruin and drop the Ring in without doing anything to stop them.

Why do they say not to use tub butter for frosting?
I prefer it that way.

Who put the bomp in the bomp bomp bomp?
Why do fools fall in love?
Does your chewing gum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight?

"foe meat" sounds like you're going to eat your enemy
"fox meat" sounds like you're going to eat fox
"vegan meat" sounds like you're going to eat vegans
"veggie meat" sounds like you're going to eat veg*ns
Can't win :lol:

It's the 'meat' part that I don't like. I just called things with their brand names and 'strips' or 'tenders' or 'patties'...

Reactions: KLS52
Is it ever okay to use disabled toilets, if you're not disabled? Are you allowed? Is there a rule? For example, if there is a queue for the ladies and there's an empty disabled toilet, is it okay to use it? (I've always assumed it is, as long as you don't queue up so that if somebody who is disabled needs it they can go to it right away...

^^ I would say, yes, it's ok. I use them. :)

If a tree falls in the woods and there is nobody around to hear it, can you still collect on the insurance policy you put on it?

if a tree falls in a woods and someone hears it, and then they hear it get back up, and mutter to itself, would said person be advised not to eat wild mushrooms in the wood without being trained?

Does Dondongo really dislike smoke, or is it merely averse to explosions and having large, inedible objects jammed into its mouth?

Can God ever be wrong about something?

Is there such a thing as objective reality? If a completely objective view of reality can't exist, then even God cannot be completely objective.