There are NO US holidays honoring women

There is only one Women's Day here besides Mothers day and it is the Queen's Birthday.

I dont know which women who could be honoured here. Perhaps Kate Sheppard who was instrumental in getting women the vote in 1893. Or perhaps Jenny Shipley, the first female prime minister. She was kind of under a cloud though. Perhaps Georgina Bayer, the first trans woman politician.

Ohio celebrates Rosa Parks Day.

Wisconsin and a few other states celebrate Susan B. Anthony Day.

Well I think that's a good start. I'd like to see those special days go national, though.

There is also International Women's Day, which was preceded by a National Women's Day in the USA.

August 26 is Women's Equality Day, and this day has been recognized by presidential proclamation of every President since 1971.

Also, Helen Keller Day on June 27, recognized by Presidential proclamation since 1980.

Many of the accomplishments of women have been suppressed or appropriated to men.

Many of the accomplishments of women have been suppressed or appropriated to men.
Definitely, but it would seem arbitrary and backward to name a day after a person and then educate the public as to why.

Any tangible examples?

Off the top of my head, there's this example:
Thornton's experience with "Hound Dog" is one of the most frequently cited examples of the recording industry's appropriation of African-American artists' creativity. Elvis Presley's mainstream version of Thornton's only number one hit in 1956 so eclipsed her orginal as to obscure her achievement. Moreover, Thornton received only $500 for her recording and received no royalties from later re-issues. The line "Bow wow to you, too," with which she ended subsequent performances of the song, was her retort to Presley's success with her material.

One or some of the Harvard women ("Harvard computers" "Pickering's harem" etc) could be interesting. A group of women were used to catalogue stars for Pickering in the Harvard College Observatory in 1870s. Their story is interesting anyway, not sure if they need a day honoring them as such.

I mostly mention them because they are some of the few female astronomers/physicists I've heard about during my degree. Also Madame Curie of course.

Having female STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) candidates would also draw attention to women in STEM in the modern day - which is something lots of groups in the UK and Europe are keen to encourage, due to the low numbers of women in STEM subjects.

It's not like there are a lot of National Holidays specifically honoring men, I'd be okay degendering all of them.

Washington's Birthday, pretty much has already just morphed into Presidents Day.
Martin Luther King Day can become Civil Rights Day.
Columbus day... just get rid of it.