Today's Vegan Menu (2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B- Hot cereal and tea
S- Big bowl of watermelon I never got around to eating last night
L- Salad topped with homemade beet burger and dressed with pineapple salsa, tahini and hot sauce
D- Not sure, considering a tofu omelet/scramble of some kind

This morning I ate raisin bran with rice milk and coffee
For lunch I had a piece of bread with Aldi's hummus
and for dinner I made my first green smoothie: 2 handfulls of fresh spinach, 5 large frozen strawberries and 1 cup of pineapple
Feeling a bit snacky, so I had a 'chocolate' covered frozen banana

This morning I ate raisin bran with rice milk and coffee
For lunch I had a piece of bread with Aldi's hummus
and for dinner I made my first green smoothie: 2 handfulls of fresh spinach, 5 large frozen strawberries and 1 cup of pineapple
Feeling a bit snacky, so I had a 'chocolate' covered frozen banana
healthy...nice.

Reactions: Destiny7777
B - real porridge with blueberries, bananas, choppes almonds, soya milk and cream sprinkled with wheatgerm.
S - Nectrarine
L- Banana and peanut butter smoothie
S- Fruit
D - Tofu and courgette/zuchinni stir fry with spelt spaghetti and fresh pesto sauce
Soya yogurt and blueberries

So far only toast but I think I need a cup of coffee too. I'm going to make a roast dinner, sausages, roast potatoes, steamed cauliflower and red cabbage with onion gravy.

breakfast was raisin bran with soymilk
coffee with rice milk
a couple of apples off of the tree outside.

eating a luna bar now - chocolate peppermint stick = my fave!

B- Hot cereal, per usual
S- A homemade gluten-free pumpkin chocolate chip muffin and some watermelon
L- Homemade brown rice sushi with carrots, cucumber and pickles, dipped in soyaki sauce
D- Probably pasta salad of some sort

B- tofu scramble with sausage, mushrooms, scallions, fresh parsley and nutritional yeast topped with pineapple salsa and a slice of sprouted whole wheat toast
S- a homemade banana crunch muffin, with all kinds of fruit and nut goodies in it
L- coconut red lentil curry over eggplant and carrots (I pulled the right container from my freezer this time!)
D- green salad (romaine, cucumber, carrot, tomato) with beet burger, salsa, hot sauce and tahini
S- watermelon and banana smoothie

B- steel cut oats and tea
S- banana crunch muffin
L- salad (romaine, cucumber, carrot, tomato) with beet burger, salsa, hot sauce and tahini
D- seasoned black eyed peas, sauteed cabbage, cauliflower, string beans, mushrooms and onion with paprika, celery salt, dill, fennel seed, pepper and cider vinegar
S- watermelon and banana

I have to work from 8am to 9pm so unfortunately that means packing both lunch AND dinner to be "enjoyed" at the office. At least it's better than take-out.

B- Hot cereal and tea
S- Homemade muffin
L- Salad (green cabbage, carrot, string beans and scallions) dressed with salsa, smoky hot sauce and tahini, and crumbled homemade beet burger
D- Big bowl of watermelon

B- Peanut pancakes, red grapes and tea
S- Watermelon
L- Beet burger on sprouted whole wheat toast, sauteed mushroom and string beans
D- Steel cut oatmeal made in my rice steamer with non-dairy milk, raisins, sunflower seeds, peanut butter, chia and flax

B- Hot cereal and tea
S- Watermelon and a cinnamon raisin English muffin
L- Coconut red lentil curry over sauteed eggplant and onions, a side salad with some sort of Asian dressing that my friend sent me home with last night
D- Probably tofu omelet of some kind... or I might go the quasi-junk food route and eat the peach cobbler my friend also gave me (=

B - Expresso coffee with soya cream and stevia. Spelt flakes, almonds, sliced nectarine, soya milk.
S - Almonds
L - Wholewheat baguette, smoked tofu, French mustard and tomato sandwich. Melon.
S - Nectarine
D - Courgettes/zuchinni stir fry with tofu and onions. Fresh strawberries and Oatly cream.

B- Hot cereal and tea
S- Watermelon and a slice of chocolate banana zucchini bread
L- Coconut red lentil curry over sauteed eggplant and cauliflower, a cinnamon raisin english muffin
D- Think I'll probably just saute up some cabbage, onion and zucchini, since that's pretty much what I have left for produce and have that with some chick peas. I'm trying to think of a good way to fancy it up. Maybe some barbecue sauce and tortillas?

B - cinnamon porridge with almond milk. Green tea.
L- crackerbreads with red pepper houmous & mixed salad.
S- cocoa orange Nakd bar. Cup of tea.
D- something...don't know what yet.

B- Hot cereal and tea
L- Sauteed cabbage, onion, zucchini and chick peas, topped with nutritional yeast and barbecue sauce and served with tortillas.
D- Tofu and sausage scramble with sprouted whole wheat toast

B- Two slices of brown seedy toast with peanut butter and a cup of green tea
S- Handful of pumpkin seeds
L- Brown bread sandwich with humous and salad (lettuce, cucumber and tomato)
S- Brazil & walnuts and dried apricots
D- Probably some form of curry with mushrooms and aubergine in it, but not too sure yet

B- Hot cereal and tea
L- Coconut red lentil curry over sauteed eggplant and cauliflower, a cinnamon raisin english muffin
D- Think I'll probably just saute up some cabbage, onion and zucchini, since that's pretty much what I have left for produce and have that with some chick peas. I'm trying to think of a good way to fancy it up. Maybe some barbecue sauce and tortillas?

Maybe a bit late, but BBQ sauce and tortillas sound good with that :)

B- Hot cereal and tea
S- Watermelon and a cinnamon raisin english muffin
L- Sauteed cabbage, onion, zucchini and chick peas, topped with nutritional yeast and barbecue sauce. A slice of sprouted whole wheat toast
D- Scrambled tofu, sauteed onion, spinach, veggie sausage, nutritional yeast, spices, toast

Status
Not open for further replies.