Today's Vegan Menu (2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B - Tofu scramble..and popcorn, haha

L - Boca chicken patty on a whole wheat bun with onions pickles Vegenaise and Sriracha.

D - Tofutti pizza with mushrooms and onions.

S - Hummus and sugar snap peas

B- Hot cereal and coffee
L- Rice ramen noodles in veggie broth with tomato, spinach and basil, and apple (from a local orchard) and some Teeccino
D- Kasha and lentils, roasted beet, onion and apple, daiya cheddar
S- An apple spice muffin and some ginger lemon herbal tea

Last edited:
-oats, chia seeds, hemp protein, almond milk, pb & choc shot.

- hazelnut soya latte, 9 bar indulge (hazelnut & cocoa)

- rice cakes topped with houmous, avocado, red onion, cucumber & cherry tomatoes. Olives.

- banana. Cashew bounce ball (pre 50 min cardio workout)

- mashed sweet potato with lentils in a tomato sauce, broccoli, baby corn & carrots.

- Alpro dark chocolate soy yogurt & lotus biscuits.

B: oatmeal, soya milk, banana (i.e. my usual breakfast)
L: Bread with peanut butter + a green salad + a fruit salad with yogurt
S: a plum
D: Amy's lentil soup. Bread with hummus. Multiple Ryvita crackerbreads with soft soya cheese.
Alpro gingerbread pudding
... and yes, that's what I had for dessert. Not bad, a bit strange.

Exactly, not bad...not particularly good either. The dark chocolate ones are amazing! Will stick with those.

B- Hot cereal and pumpkin spice coffee
S- An orange and a oatmeal zucchini raisin chocolate chip cookie, fresh from the oven.
L- Two Gardein fish filets, corn with dill and thyme, and steamed green beans and yellow squash
D- I have a lasagne in the oven for later. Whole wheat noodles, tofu pumpkin ricotta, baby spinach and tomato sauce.

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
B - Tofu scramble..and popcorn, haha

L - Boca chicken patty on a whole wheat bun with onions pickles Vegenaise and Sriracha.

D - Tofutti pizza with mushrooms and onions.

S - Hummus and sugar snap peas
That is my favorite way to eat those chik'n patties. I occasionally throw a Daiya slice on it as well, when I have the slices. :)

Today:
Banana-chocolate-peanut butter smootie, tea
Vanilla soy latte from Starbucks (I blame it on the chilly weather -- and the fact that I haven't had one since Thursday :D )
Salad of spinach, romaine lettuce, apples, raisins, walnuts, green olives and red onions topped with olive oil and red-wine vinegar; half an ear of roasted corn with chili flavor (an impulse buy from our work cafeteria)
Dinner will be roasted butternut squash soup with a side salad.
Dessert will be pumpkin chocolate chip bread.
I love autumn food. :)

So far today I have had wholemeal toast with olive spread, orange juice and a coffee with oat milk.

I'm planning on having:

A green smoothie made with spinach and bananas.
Homemade lentil and vegetable soup with vegan cheese and crackers.
A bunch of red grapes.

I'm not sure what else to eat yet...

Dinner will be roasted butternut squash soup

I made a large batch of that soup recently and ate it for lunch over a few days, so nice.:lick:

Reactions: PTree15
Yesterday:

- oats, chia seeds, almond milk, peanut butter, agave nectar & strawberries.

- soy toffee nut latte

- vegetable soup, banana

-trek cocoa bar (pre workout)

- nakd cocoa orange bar. Smoothie with spinach, banana, pineapple & blueberries.

- Goodlife parsnip & sweet carrot nut burger, vegan pesto cous cous, green beans, baby corn & broccoli.

- fruit flapjack

Moll, I could squash soup all day. :D I am having for lunch today.

Peanut butter on toasted Italian bread, apple, tea
Roasted butternut squash soup, side salad with Italian dressing
Dinner will be a chickpea cutlet with dijon mustard sauce, roasted rosemary potatoes and steamed green beans

Reactions: hungryraccoon
- oats, chia seeds, almond milk, pb, agave, strawberries.

- banana. 9 bar nutty

- 2 rice cakes topped with houmous, avocado & salad.

- dark chocolate with ginger. Smoothie made with blueberries, strawberries, pineapple & spinach.

- Goodlife nut burger (again, haha) pesto cous cous, broccoli, cauliflower & carrots.

- strawberry & banana soya yoghurt with a bit of granola. An apple.

Breakfast - spinach and banana smoothie.
Second breakfast :D toasted sandwich with Vegusto deli-style slices and mustard.:drool:

Lots of green tea with lemon as it's getting colder.

I'm having a stir fry with carrots, sweetcorn, broccoli, red and yellow peppers, onion and water chestnuts with vegan pesto and some baked chili tofu for lunch.

I'm not sure about dinner, maybe some more of my lentil soup with a baked potato.

How good does my current diet look? I thought I did good yesterday:

Breakfast
Strawberries w/ .5 tbsp almond butter, 6 oz coconut yogurt, 1 c cooked oatmeal, 8 oz almond milk

Morning Snack
8 oz hot cocoa made w/almond milk, popsicle

Lunch
Sandwich on 2 slices bread w/1.5 tbsp almond butter, salad w/2 tbsp vinaigrette, 1 c strawberries, 8 oz almond milk

Afternoon Tea
5 gluten-free cracker breads

Dinner
Brown rice tortilla w/lettuce, cooked winter squash

Evening Snack
Luna bar

I think you did really good, too! :)

That's good though. That's how I eat, haha. Constantly eating to maintain energy otherwise I get very very hangry. It's good for your metabolism that way :D

Iced coffee with soy milk; banana with peanut butter
Butternut squash soup with crackers; small McIntosh apple
I'm not sure about dinner yet. I want cornbread, so I could make some veggie chili to go with it. :D Or, I might do something with tempeh or tofu.

Reactions: hungryraccoon
Status
Not open for further replies.