Health Issues Urine therapy

It doesn't appear anyone here has actually tried it, so it hasn't persuaded me one way or another. I have what appears to be Cancer and there have been many stories of Urine therapy curing Cancer. I don't see anything crazy about looking into it if you think you may be dying. It's definitely an option still, but I haven't decided whether I'm going to try it or not.

It doesn't appear anyone here has actually tried it, so it hasn't persuaded me one way or another. I have what appears to be Cancer and there have been many stories of Urine therapy curing Cancer. I don't see anything crazy about looking into it if you think you may be dying. It's definitely an option still, but I haven't decided whether I'm going to try it or not.
RF, have you been diagnosed? :(

I did see a programme with a British actress (I looked up her name and it's Sarah Miles) who drinks a small amount of her urine daily for the supposed health benefits. I have heard about quite a few complementary therapies used for cancer when I worked with hospices but I haven't ever heard about urine therapy.

Have you actually been diagnosed with cancer? What treatment options are your doctors proposing?

ETA: When dealing with cancer, adding holistic therapies to medical/surgical options is fine, but they are no substitute for medical/surgical treatment.

Sorry to read that, Rainforests. But i agree it would be good to see a doctor.

I've seen two doctors and neither of them thinks it's Cancer. I've had blood in the feces but since my blood test came out normal one of the doctors thinks it's hemorrhoids and the other one did not know. I don't have health insurance so it's hard for me to afford any major tests. Paw Paw is very cheap so I'm currently taking it. I'll try to give some updates once in a while. Thanks for the good wishes.