Health Issues Urine therapy

A quick update:I started taking Paw Paw around 12 weeks ago. I've felt only minor pain since then rather than the major pain I had been feeling before that. It may be just a coincidence, so I'm cautiously optimistic at this point. I'll keep you updated.

An update:It's been more than four months now since I started taking Paw Paw. I've had minor pain in my leg and jaw. Other than that I've been feeling good.

As of right now I'm looking at either a urine fast or a water fast. If Paw Paw works out for me obviously I wouldn't need to do either. For prolonged fasts you would need to be under doctor's supervision. If anyone here knows any doctors in the northeastern United States(preferrably New York) who help with prolonged fasts, I'd love to hear about them.

Another update:I've been feeling very good and my vision has been very good too. Paw Paw has obviously helped but I still have a hard time figuring out if it's working. There's a drink called Zambroza that's supposed to be very effective when Paw Paw and Zambroza are used together. I'll be starting that soon.