What are you craving?

I really like the candy floss (cotton candy) grapes, but they always seem to be out of stock.

I am craving a nice vegan meal out in a restaurant after watching that cooking show yesterday!

Reactions: PTree15
Flaky apple turnovers. I saw them at Costco and they looked so good. I walked on by, but now i'm wondering if they might be veganšŸ¤”.
Pretty good chance I'd think
I think I checked them out once and they weren't. I'm going Friday so I'll look again.

The Pepperidge farms frozen apple turnovers are accidentally vegan...pretty sure.

I'm never 100% sure about the diglycerides. Of course, not the healthiest either. But I remember really liking them.

Ingredients

Made From: Apples, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Soybean, Hydrogenated Cottonseed), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Modified Cornstarch, Salt, Mono And Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Malted Barley Flour, Cinnamon, Turmeric And Annatto Extracts For Color.

Warning

Contains: wheat, soy.Do not purchase if carton is open or torn.

I'm never 100% sure about the diglycerides. Of course, not the healthiest either. But I remember really liking them.

Ingredients

Made From: Apples, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Soybean, Hydrogenated Cottonseed), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Modified Cornstarch, Salt, Mono And Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Malted Barley Flour, Cinnamon, Turmeric And Annatto Extracts For Color.

Warnings

Contains: wheat, soy.Do not purchase if carton is open or torn.
That's Pepperidge Farms? Been a long time, but I was disappointed in them.
Aldi has apple as well as berry turnovers at their German product time that are both very good--and vegan. Not now, and I just missed them :shrug:

• Informative
Reactions: KLS52
Cheeze and crackers again! My husband went out and bought me some last night so I might have that for breakfast/brunch today! :D

Reactions: Brian W and KLS52
I'm in such a food rut...I'm craving anything that is more than canned beans and rice. Seems like that's all I've been eating lately. šŸ˜ž

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15