I just couldn't get away

She licked her lips they were bloody red
She had the heart of the living dead
She pushed me down on a burning bed
Thought I was in heaven but instead
She turned her head and she softly said

I'll bite your face off"

Reactions: Veganite
Not the greatest quality, but what a great tune. The chemistry these two had was pure magic. RIP Steve Goodman

Good stuff!!

Brings back memories for me. I always liked Blues Bros and Powder Blues versions too. It's a catchy tune.

Gotta have my bluegrass fix too. Although, I don't know if you can really call Steve Earl bluegrass. This song is a masterpiece.

@Lou

I love swing. I used to go every Sunday to watch this local swing trio live at this really funky Italian restaurant. They don't have it anymore, but when they did I rarely missed a Sunday. Good Stuff!

Reactions: Forest Nymph
I have heard that before. I really like it! I really liked Steve n Seagulls version of November Rain, back a page or two. They do lots of bluegrass covers, but that one was exceptional, in my humble opinion. Thunderstruck is pretty cool. I must say, though, I find that accordion players hat disturbing.

"Good Hearted Woman in Love with a Good Timin Man" ...not my choice but an amusing distraction on the campground as I struggle to get Wi-Fi in the sticks. Classic country beats the craps out of whatever monstrosity of idiocy "New country" pretenses itself as being.

I guess everyone has seen this already. But I just finished watching it. I'm not embarrassed to admit it, I teared up at the end.

I love Adiemus... I drove from Ontario to Alberta by myself, one year, and their album kept me going for hours. I remember seeing the Rockies and playing this song loudly!

Emma JC

Status
Not open for further replies.