What did you have for lunch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lunch was a large salad consisting of Chinese cabbage, tomato, celery, a couple handfuls of roasted and salted peanuts, mushrooms and an Italian dressing made from a mix of herbs, ground flax seeds, apple cider vinegar and water.

Baked potato with tahini dressing, homemade "chicken" seitan and salad.

Reactions: Nekodaiden
Leftover stir fry from last night (spinach, chard, baby kale, red pepper, orange pepper and chopped brussels drenched in sesame oil, liquid aminos and soy sauce). Also having a salad with it.

Leftovers for me too. I have some leftover quinoa and beans I will make some tacos with. Some fresh avocado slices should freshen it up :p

I think I had this Asian tomato soup of sorts? It has potatoes, carrots, chickpeas, and these green stick things people like to chew that I don't want to eat, so I leave them out. And rice cakes, which had some nuts and stuff in em' I think.

A large salad (Chinese cabbage, celery, broccoli, mushrooms, roasted peanuts) with an Italian dressing made from crushed flax seeds, some herbs, apple cider vinegar, salt and water.

I'll be downtown today, so I'm going to go to my favorite vegan restaurant for a falafel shawarma/burger. I don't get downtown often, so I deserve a treat....Yes I do!

I'm going to make some rice and beans for lunch, as I'll be home by this time. It will probably be fairly simple, with some sliced avocado and salsa on top.

Half of a chickpea salad sandwich on sourdough and half of a mushroom sandwich also on sourdough. Making some roasted brussel sprouts now as well.

Large Salad: Cabbage, celery, carrots, tomato, mushrooms
Dressing: A sauce made from peanuts, cayenne pepper, sumac (spice), salt and water

Orange and veggie chips. I did have a non vegan thing as well..(I’m trying to transition)

A smoothie made with: both vanilla and chocolate soy milks, a banana, and a frozen açaí packet. SO good.

Lunch:

Wholewheat pasta (this one is actually whole wheat), soaked overnight then cooked. With:

-Caramelized onions, garlic
- Falafels
- raw spinach
- raw broccoli

Dressing: A sauce made from olive oil, dab sesame seed oil, ketchup, salt, smoked paprika and ground sumac.

Reactions: Veganite
I'm downtown again today, so I'm heading to my second favorite vegan restaurant. They have the most amazing Buddha bowls. Must have!

Well, the Buddha bowl was amazing, yesterday. It was with a curried lentil, rice, veggies, and with some pickled beets on top. So good!

Today, I will be home for lunch, so leftover burritos from my dinner last night. They were so good, I can hardly wait. I almost made one for breakfast. *laughs*

Wholegrain noodles with falafals, broccoli, spinach and sauce.

The leftover burritos were just as delicious the second time around.

Working from home today, so I'm having a sandwich with salad. I'll probably make a tomato and avocado sandwich on toast. You gotta work with what you have ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.