Whatcha Eatin?

I heard that you can buy that seasoning here now. I always read and hear people from the US saying it is nice.
I love it. I has a nice mix of flavors.
I'm having a mung bean egg sandwich with onions, olives, vegan cheddar and hot sauce on a sub roll. It is hitting the spot.

• Love
Reactions: KLS52 and shyvas
^Can you watch that show over there? It was quite good.

I just had toasted crumpets with Flora butter.

Reactions: KLS52 and Emma JC
Vegan pancakes topped with blueberries and maple syrup. The pancakes were from the freezer. I'm amazed that they still taste great after being frozen.

okay, officially addicted to noodley soup as it is crazy hot outside and I can't wait to have it for lunch...

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
I wonder how your noodley soup would taste cold? The only cold soup I know of off-hand is gazpacho... but with the way-beyond-torrid weather we've been having, it could be a good time to maybe just set a half-cup or so of it aside to cool a bit, put it in the refrigerator, and try it the next day. I did something like that yesterday with that slow-cooker pilaf I made this week; it was still good, and although the weather wasn't as hot as today, it hit the spot with some canned chickpeas added. (If I'd wanted it warm, I could have left it outside in the sun, covered, for 5 minutes. Microwave?... I don't need no stinkin' microwave...)

I had an ultra-simple rolled oat muesli with an apple for breakfast.