Whatcha Eatin?

today is normally rolled oat porridge day however I had a lot of the ingredients for dinner last night - so maybe I will just have some toast and peanut butter and have a bigger dinner

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: PTree15
today is normally rolled oat porridge day however I had a lot of the ingredients for dinner last night - so maybe I will just have some toast and peanut butter and have a bigger dinner

nope, that is not what I had yesterday - instead I made chickpea salad sandwiches for us both with nice thick whole bread and I mixed into the mashed chickpeas, celery, green onions, pickles and added mustard, hummus, tahini, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, paprika, lemon juice, maple syrup... I think that was all - very tasty

today, hmmm .... it is noodley soup day but I have to go out for groceries and if I eat that I will what to veg out on the couch, so... maybe a bit of oatmeal and berries instead

Emma JC

• Love
Reactions: PTree15 and Raven
Chocolate mug cake. It's so delicious and warm, and it's really satisfying my chocolate craving.

Reactions: Emma JC
I think I am going to keep it simple today - some yellow plums and then a wrap with peanut butter, jam and a banana.

Emma JC
PBJ with other things like bananas is still a favorite of mine. :)

I'm having a veggie grinder: lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, dill pickle slices, black olives, tomatoes, avocado and mustard. Also, a handful of tortilla chips. I like a little crunch with my sandwiches.

• Love
PBJ with other things like bananas is still a favorite of mine. :)

I actually added some arugula into my PB&J banana wrap and it added some amazing flavour and crunch.

Today is steel cut oats day with split red lentils, lots of banana, berries, date, maple syrup etc. and toast with PB.

Emma JC

• Love
Reactions: PTree15
I'm having a smoothie (maybe this should be in the What Are You Drinking thread, hehe) made of a combo of soy and almond milk (I had just a bit of almond milk left in the carton), bananas, blueberries, riced cauliflower and vanilla protein powder. It's delicious! It's a Dani Spies recipe. She has wonderful smoothie recipes.