Whatcha Eatin?

I had a picnic lunch on the beach; a sandwich made with ww multis seed bread, Flora, Dijon, smashed avocado and sliced smoked tofu. A few pink radishes.

Orange cream chocolate Bourbons.

I’m now back home as it’s far too hot and having a snack; a Mighty Fine honeycomb ans salted caramel oat chocolate bar.

A glass of chilled ginger SF ale.

• Friendly
Reactions: Raven and PTree15
2 yellow plums then steel cut oats/split red lentil, berries, banana, pb on toast and then we just had half a seedless watermelon

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

wrong, not sure where my brain was yesterday... we had beans on toast except it was beans in a bowl cooked with onions, jalapeno, sliced sausage - with grapefruit and banana on the side

today is going to be more watermelon and noodley soup for lunch

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and Brian W
This morning, I had a simple but very good breakfast: quick-cooking (but uncooked) rolled oats with seedless red grapes mixed in.

But now it's lunchtime and I'm hungry again... I'm craving unsalted-top saltines. These have salt as an ingredient, but don't taste like they have quite as much salt. But that wouldn't be a healthy lunch. I'll give it more thought.

I'm having a not-very-hungry day today for some reason. Yesterday, I couldn't get enough in me to fill me up, lol. Today, I'm like, meh. I did have some bannock bread with vegan butter and a handful of blueberries for breakfast. I may just nibble on a few things for lunch, as I want tacos for dinner.

Reactions: Emma JC
I'd never thought to add grapes to oatmeal--but I often cook it with raisins :shrug:
Having a couple peaches from TJ's, only place I've gotten good ones from
I don't think I know of anyone besides myself who has grapes with oats, and I'll admit they are quite different. But I like the juicy, fruity taste, and actually think if you use an equal number of grapes or raisins, the grapes add more.

I think I've been lucky with peaches, although the local farmer's market peaches aren't near ripe yet. The stores only have southern peaches- but I've been happy with them.

I had herb focaccia and an orange for breakfast, with water to drink.

Reactions: Emma JC
It was the Quorn steak bake. I haven't found the Gregg's one since they brought it back, annoyingly.

Was that Greggs? When we were in England, not one of the Swindon branches had them so I still haven't been able to try them!:sob:

It’s been ages since they have discontinued the baked. They now have a curry bean bake. I think we should start a petition as they were the best bakes ever.

• Agree
Reactions: Brian W