Whatcha Eatin?

I am craving oatmeal for breakfast for once instead of toast. I am going to have them cold with soya milk, maple syrup, blueberries and strawberries.

• Love
Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
A couple of Richmond Cumberland bangers made in the AF. A salad; red cabbage/grated carrots/sliced radishes/mange-tout with vinaigrette/ pumpkin seeds and yeast flakes.

A white nectarine and dole white grapes.

I had some fresh kale today, too. First I cooked it by itself; then I scooped it out with a big spoon (it was easy- I had cut it into fairly large pieces) and added some elbow macaroni to the still-hot water. When the elbows were done, I mixed in some of the cooked kale (I put the rest in the fridge after it had cooled a bit), drizzled on a bit of canola oil, and added some of the canned primavera sauce I still had. I drank "Silk" original plain soymilk. Not gourmet cuisine, I suppose- but quite healthy and good!

I had leftovers: the rest of my French bread, the last of my "Silk" soymilk, and finished the rest of my cooked kale. Then I had a biscuit and an orange, with about a tablespoon of peanut butter. But everything was good- leftovers don't stay around long enough to go bad at my place. I had water to drink after the soymilk was finished.

Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
I had leftover broth from a seitan and lots of onion. I sauteed two large ones, then added the broth. Had a bowl over pita chips--really good
I really do miss the mozzerella/provolone cheese that would be melted on top though :worried:. I actuallly llike the vegan cheddars----
Darn. I DO like FYH smoked gouda on this--I used it the last time I made French onion! :clp:. Of course I don't have it now :rolleyes:

• Friendly