Whatcha Eatin?

I was having oats for breakfast, and took some inspiration from @Emma JC 's oat and red lentil dish: I had about a half-cup of canned kidney beans left over in the fridge, and had them on the side. (I had been planning to cook some rice and add them to that, but there weren't quite enough beans for that). I had a ripe peach from the farmer's market, and water to drink.

today is to be porridge / rolled oats and soy curls crumbs, date, berries, banana and all the trimmin's

@Tom L. next time you have any leftover beans try actually adding them to the oatmeal itself... sometimes on the days I have rolled oats my honey has bean soup and he donates a handful to me to put in either my porridge or my noodley soup

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

My... "brunch", I guess you'd call it- was leftover brown rice with kidney beans. I also had some fresh broccoli I had planned to cook with it last night, but had some of it raw today instead. I can't figure out how I prefer broccoli... it's good both ways!

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
My... "brunch", I guess you'd call it- was leftover brown rice with kidney beans. I also had some fresh broccoli I had planned to cook with it last night, but had some of it raw today instead. I can't figure out how I prefer broccoli... it's good both ways!
Broccoli has always been my favorite vegetable--my kids fave too--but I cannot stand it raw. I have bought the slaw mix where it's shredded stems with other shreds, but if I can distinguish it I really dislike it

I just had a delicious ear of corn with vegan mayo an nooch--then my crown just dropped out while I was trying to get a piece out of my teeth :worried: .
I glued it back, but it's been about the third time it came out. I know dentist will recommend a(nother) implant :tired_face:
Teeth are so stupid. I lost count of how many implants I have. I was under the impression I'd get like bridges, but somehow that's never been the scenario

Imma make some pudding

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC