Whatcha Eatin?

one more noodley soup for the week.... use up the fresh kale and spinach and arugula and even a few basil leaves... soy curls, frozen veggies, and the noodles, of course

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: PTree15
I had to finish my tomato so decided to have a grilled cheez/tomato sandwich. I couldn't wait for lunch so had it for breakfast, lol. It was good!!

I air fried it so I did miss the "buttery" flavor but it was still very satisfying.

I had a white bean "egg" sandwich. So common for people to post a chickpea 'egg' salad, but to me, white beans have the texture of egg yolk. I used vegan mayo, relish and black salt and found it to sooo much like an egg salad
I really didn't care for egg salad before, and this was just like that. Some crumbled tofu would have been even more real

A bowl of fruit...watermelon, cantaloupe and pineapple. At the risk of repeating myself, I don't know what going to do when these fruits are out of season. This has been an excellent summer for pineapple and cantaloupe. Watermelon is still hit or miss but it's been better than the previous three years.

it's is steel cut oat morning - added items split red lentils, date, cranberries, ground flax - then berries, banana, walnuts, pumpkins seeds, maple syrup, hemp seeds, turmeric/pepper - a side of toast with peanut butter

Emma JC

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
hmmm it is a holiday.... do we just have usual Monday fare (noodley soup) or something different (pancakes, waffles, Lemony Pancake Bars).... not sure

yesterday was the usual beans on toast, orange/banana slices

Emma JC

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
hmmm it is a holiday.... do we just have usual Monday fare (noodley soup) or something different (pancakes, waffles, Lemony Pancake Bars).... not sure

yesterday was the usual beans on toast, orange/banana slices

Emma JC
Any one of the three something differents works for me! lol 😁

Any one of the three something differents works for me! lol 😁

turns out I was too lazy for any of the three and the fourth option was just toast with peanut butter and jam....

today will be Saturday's leftover steel oat mix with added berries and nuts (no banana as I am out... which is a disaster in my view)

Emma JC

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52 and PTree15