Whatcha Eatin?

@silva Sometimes I envy manatees. They keep replacing their molars as the old ones wear down and fall out. Manatees have fairly long lifespans as wild mammals go, and they do a LOT of chewing and chomping. Then again, a friend of mine once wondered if manatees feel like they're always teething.

I had a box of cooked vanilla pudding for so long--I made it with oatmilk, and added a handful of choc chips and a half tsp of instant coffee.
It hit the spot

Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
Soy curls are just the absolute best when air fried with some/any kind of barbecue sauce. I had some of that with sautéed cabbage slaw/onions. It was soooo good.

yesterday we had our usual steel cut oats/split red lentils, berries, banana, toast with peanut butter

today will be somewhat usual - brek beans on toast and I may make tofu/scrambled eggy burrito to go with it

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
Lunch was rolled oats with Silk soymilk and an apple, along with about a tablespoon of peanut butter. The apple was an heirloom(?) variety... well, it was a variety I'm not familiar with, although I wrote it down when I bought a few of them at the Farmer's Market. I want to say "Somerset", but I don't think that's it. It was rather small, colored mostly red and yellow, crisp, with a nice slightly tangy flavor- but the first apples of the season are usually very good.