Nutrition & Diet August Health Challenge

I've done four days of working out this week, and should be able to get in six with tomorrow and Saturday. Weigh-in tomorrow. I have only five more pounds to go, so I know it's going to take forever to dump the final five, and I will be patient! I don't expect to lose any this week, as I indulged in french fries (twice) and other treats :D. If I maintained, I will be a happy camper.

ETA: I indeed stayed the same. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Freesia and KLS52
If my scale is to be trusted, I am now just ten pounds over my college weight. On the one hand, I don't want to be that thin again because I don't think I looked healthy. On the other hand, I'm not hooping to lose weight, it's for my mental and overall well-being, plus it's fun. So kinda whatever happens, happens.

I knocked over a minute off my pb again on Saturday.
Found out yesterday I have been chosen as this month's 'winner' and have got a prize from one of the sponsors...brand new running shoes!!! :-O
I was chosen because I have attended every race for the last 5 weeks since it started an knocked a minute off my time each week xxx

Reactions: ledboots and KLS52
I knocked over a minute off my pb again on Saturday.
Found out yesterday I have been chosen as this month's 'winner' and have got a prize from one of the sponsors...brand new running shoes!!! :-O
I was chosen because I have attended every race for the last 5 weeks since it started an knocked a minute off my time each week xxx
Nice going, CatLady, and nice prize! :)