Breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this morning I'm currently having my weekend treat...a matcha green tea soy latte. I'll probably have some oatmeal later.

Reactions: kelli
A green smoothie: Cucumber, parsley, lemon slice w/peel, half an apple and fresh ginger. No coffee this morning. What a way to re-hydrate and feel good within minutes!

Edit: I forgot the grass. The barley grass :p. New barley grass went into this smoothie as well.

Potato soup with onion and garlic

Last edited:
Reactions: kelli
I'm having a bowl of granola and muesli, topped with fresh berries, and a ripe banana. Oh, and some ground flax too.

Reactions: hopeful
Biscuit, gravy, tvp, home grown heirloom tomato, scrambled tofu and shiitake mushrooms. I cooked the mushrooms and tofu in pinto bean stock that was from the slow cooker.

Good grief! I got a recipe from Youtube for vegan French toast. It was a complete fail. It called for chickpea flour, and it was disgusting. It had a gritty texture, which did not resemble French toast in the slightest. Even the maple syrup didn't make it better. What a waste! I might try it again another day, but with different flour.

So...I'm having some granola and muesli instead :)

@Veganite How disappointing! I hate it when I put a ton of effort into something and it isn't good.

I had coconut and chai granola this morning. (Copied your breakfast again!) :)

Reactions: Veganite
Wholemeal toast with lowered sodium Vegemite, topped with broccoli and tomato and scrambled tofu.

This morning, I had coconut chia granola. It was very tasty!

Sauteed bok choy and baby kale with a bowl of vermicelli noodle ramen.

I am making some green tea at the moment, but oatmeal will soon be to follow.

Light breakfast this morning. I had some work to do around my yard. Wholemeal toast with lower sodium Vegemite, topped with cucumber slices. Couple large glasses of unheated Hibiscus tea sweetened with dates.

I'm having my usual banana with a side of green tea, but I am going to cook up a huge batch of black kale in a while. I usually just eat it with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. It might seem like a strange breakfast, but I enjoy it a lot.

Leftover homemade (by my wife) pizza (crust, tomato sauce, mushrooms, and black olives). A glass of chocolate soy milk.

Tomato, chao and basil on french bread with mayo.

Homemade hash browns from red potatoes with broccoli, caramelized onion, garlic, sumac spice, salt, white pepper with some soaked walnuts thrown in as well.

Cold brewed hibiscus tea with blended date syrup.

Status
Not open for further replies.