Breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red quinoa, jasmine rice, seitan and breakfast gravy.

Finally made some steel cut oatmeal. I had some extra ripe bananas, so no maple syrup on top. The banana where awesome. I always top mine with either hemp hearts or ground flax. Oh, and berries too :p

Late breakfast this morning since I slept in for once. Making red lentils, the rest of the seitan and going to put it on a burrito wrap with taco seasoning I think.

Tofu scramble, breakfast potatoes, quinoa with applesauce, cinnamon and flax seeds. I went to a breakfast pot luck with a club a belong to. I was happy that so many options were vegan and everything was vegetarian.

my smoothie this morning had oatmeal in it - I put frozen strawberries and pineapple in first and sprinkle about a 1/4 cup of rolled oats on top and then put some hot water in to thaw the fruit and start soaking the oats - then I add a banana, a handful of spinach, flax meal, cocao powder, PB powder, cinnamon, cayenne, froz blueberries, some lemon juice and then top it off with almond milk

it is definitely the lazy way to eat your oats but it works and I do take the time to chew my smoothy

Emma JC

A couple of hash brown sandwiches with salt/pepper, tomato sauce and an extra hash brown.

A kale green smoothie.

sliced banana and grapefruit

whole grain tortilla with peanut butter and berry jam rolled up

Emma JC

I just discovered this morning that a local place makes this FANTASTIC vegan burrito with cactus, chipotle salsa, beans and rice...those little pre-wrapped burritos are always hit or miss, but I liked this one so much I bought two more chipotle cacti burritos to take home! :)

Same as the last few mornings, wholemeal toast with hash browns in sandwiches with a little salt and pepper and ketchup.

I just had some ezekiel toast with peanut butter and banana. Gotta make some more oatmeal ;P

A smoothie made with: an açaí frozen pouch, a banana, and chocolate soy milk. Then some coco-mels.

Soyrizo, scrambled tofu and greens on a tortilla.

Hash browns on whole wheat with some tofu this time, along with spinach, onions, garlic, salt, pepper and ketchup

Tofu scramble, soyrizo, jasmine rice with avocado topped with cilantro, salsa and homemade sour cream.

I am making my usual steel cut oats this morning..served up with fresh berries and banana.

Two big portabellas, brussel sprouts and avocado toast with marmite and kumato.

Avocado toast with marmite and kumato, two portabellas, red lentils and red quinoa seasoned with the juice from the mushrooms, garlic powder and seaweed flakes.

Toast with Vegemite and tomato and lettuce. 6 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.