Children Going back to work

Kasandra

Forum Legend
Reaction score
I had to go back to work (holiday over) and now my 8 month old baby have to go to creche again, she loves it there but I am really having a hard time being back at work as I miss her so much, they really have their own personalities even at the age of 8.

Know will just have to get back into the swing of things but for today, really just missing her like crazy. :sob:

So sorry! (((hugs))) Sounds like a difficult adjustment to make. :(

Thanks KLS52, its so weird cause she went to creche at 4 months and that wasnt so hard, now after our first december holiday together i find it is much harder not to be with her. She is now almost 8 months. Think its because she is turning into a 'little human" now with so much personality.

I am sure the first 2 weeks will be hard but I just focus on weekends and spending some quality time with her in the mornings and evenings.

Reactions: ledboots and KLS52
((hugs)). I've worked for years and years, taking care of other people's children. I swear it's harder on the moms/dads than the kids sometimes. That said, I went to visit the creche at our local gym yesterday with the bean, and the thought of actually leaving her there made me nearly burst into tears.