TV & Film Movie Lounge

It kind of looks interesting from the trailer, as long as most of it isn't a hallmark movie set in a spaceship. :p
It was OK.

Not great, not terrible. A touch of a "Shining" feel kept it tolerable. One viewing was plenty, though, in my opinion. Honestly, I didn't remember it by title at first.... LOL

I've watched loads of films over the past few days.

I watched Grosse Point Blank last night. It's my favourite John Cusack film. :flirt:
Love that movie! I also love High Fidelity. I think that one is my favorite John Cusack film.

I've watched loads of films over the past few days.

I watched Grosse Point Blank last night. It's my favourite John Cusack film. :flirt:

Love that movie! I also love High Fidelity. I think that one is my favorite John Cusack film.

Have you seen Runaway Jury? I like that one... own it. I think the only other movie I own with John Cusack in it is Sixteen Candles. LOL

I couldn't remember that film, but I googled, oh yes, with Jack Black. Yes, that was good. I knew I had read the book as it is based on a book by an English writer.

Have you seen Runaway Jury? I like that one... own it. I think the only other movie I own with John Cusack in it is Sixteen Candles. LOL

Yes, I have seen both of them. I have seen quite a lot of his films. I think he is gorgeous.:D

Reactions: MadamSarcastra
I couldn't remember that film, but I googled, oh yes, with Jack Black. Yes, that was good. I knew I had read the book as it is based on a book by an English writer.

Yes, I have seen both of them. I have seen quite a lot of his films. I think he is gorgeous.:D
The book was amazing. Much more sarcastic and harsh than the film was, haha. The biting wit was just great.

I follow him on Twitter. :rolleyes: He was one of my first (numero uno being Seth Green! :D)... actually Cusack was one of my MySpace "friends" way back in the dark ages... I was forced to silence him & his Twitter feed then, though. LOL :p

The book was amazing. Much more sarcastic and harsh than the film was, haha. The biting wit was just great.

I agree. Nick Hornby is one of my favourite authors.
If you liked "High Fidelity", I guess you will also enjoy "Juliet, naked" quite a lot. They are quite similar.

I agree. Nick Hornby is one of my favourite authors.
If you liked "High Fidelity", I guess you will also enjoy "Juliet, naked" quite a lot. They are quite similar.
Thank you. I will check that out.

'Love, Gilda': A Comedy Legend, In Her Own Words -- NPR Choice page

love-gilda_wide-f73211c8c11e4cfbbbcff77a7c6d3f0d21f9bc5c-s800-c85.jpg

I've been watching as many horror films as I can as I am going to have a break from them for a few months.:D

Pyewacket - a young woman performs an occult ritual to try to kill her mother and then wishes she hadn't. It has Andrea from The Walking Dead as the mother. 8/10.

Crimson Peak -
a woman gets married and moves with her new husband to a gothic mansion. It was directed by
Guillermo del Toro. 7/10.

I rewatched Annabelle: Creation. It was much more scary than I remembered! 9/10.

I did want to see the new Conjuring film The Nun at the cinema.

Reactions: Val