UK Product Thread

I thought the Garlic cream cheese from Tesco had a...weird taste when you have it on say crackers...but on top of pasta or with other things its ok. I got the plain 'chedder' style spread but havent tucked in yet...

I thought the Garlic cream cheese from Tesco had a...weird taste when you have it on say crackers...but on top of pasta or with other things its ok. I got the plain 'chedder' style spread but havent tucked in yet...

I buy that one regularly. You can melt it with soy milk and a little vitalite, makes a good pasta sauce. I also have it on bagels.

Cool I may try that :)

Does anyone know the return policy for LUSH?
I bought some perfume on Saturday and now Im thinking Im not too keen on it :/ I dont know what to do...its a trail to take it back and get something else but it was £15 and I dont want to have paid that much for something I dont like.
I dont understand it smelt lovely on Saturday but now it smells...very strong and overpowering...:(

Cool I may try that :)

Does anyone know the return policy for LUSH?
I bought some perfume on Saturday and now Im thinking Im not too keen on it :/ I dont know what to do...its a trail to take it back and get something else but it was £15 and I dont want to have paid that much for something I dont like.
I dont understand it smelt lovely on Saturday but now it smells...very strong and overpowering...:(

I'm not 100% sure... you may want to phone them. They should at least exchange it for you...

I hope so. I havent 'used' it just opened the lid and smelled it.

Ive requested to join the forum for more info...waiting for confirmation.
I saw they had a swapshpp section too...Rumour is that they are lauching new perfumes on Friday and that means no longer selling some of the current ones. I dont think I can get to town before Friday so will probably be stuck with this one...:fp:

I hope so. I havent 'used' it just opened the lid and smelled it.

Ive requested to join the forum for more info...waiting for confirmation.
I saw they had a swapshpp section too...Rumour is that they are lauching new perfumes on Friday and that means no longer selling some of the current ones. I dont think I can get to town before Friday so will probably be stuck with this one...:fp:

Worst comes to worst and you are stuck with it, give it to someone for Christmas :p

I've noticed with Lush perfumes that they smell absolutely horrid at first but once they've settled into your skin they smell completely different!

A few times I've put some on in store & thought HOLY CRAP THAT'S DISGUSTING but by the time I'm home it smells gooood. :)

It seems they'd be pretty nice about returns/exchanges. Which one did you get?

I got Inhale which is the highnotes of Breath of God.
I wore it for a few hours round the town whilst I had lunch with my friend and thought it smelt ok so I bought it on the way home.
Today its giving me a headache and smells weirder than Saturday...Im dissapointed.
I might try and exchange it for Imogen Rose as I hear thats more like the B Never to Busy scent 'Keep it Fluffy'

Ah right. Hopefully they will exchange! :)

I don't know all their scents & I'm super fussy but I do want to get the vanilla solid perfume.

Soon all their Christmas things will be out right?

Theyre out now I think. They had Snowfairy and Melting Snowman bathbomb in store
I cant remember which perfumes they are removing from the line up though...so you might want to check if they will still be stocking Vanilla after the new ones come in...
The Keep It Fluffy from B Never too busy was amazing...it was like Rosey and babypowery...very feminine and vintage smelling. I imagine its what classy 50's ladys smelled like...

Ah ok, I didn't know! Will have a looksy online maybe.

Sounds a bit gross to me :p
But everyone likes different scents.

Do you live near a store?

They havent put anything online I dont think, I was going to ask onthe Facebook page but have already asked so many questions I feel lame...
There are stores in Sunderland and Newcastle which are 30 and 40mins away from me by bus :(

How about you?

Ah so it's not easy for you to get there either! Are you to have to travel rhat far to exchange? I only go in store when I'm in London. There is one at lakeside too but I go there maybe...once a year.

They need to open more stores. :D

I think Durham would have been a better place to open the new store but they chose Sunderland instead...
Sunderland is mostly chavs who think Greggs is a classy eatery. Durham is so nice...boo Lush.
Yeah its going to be a fair trek to return it :( and at least £5 bus fair...

A bit much just to go there isn't it. What are you gonna doooo?

Haha that's so weird. Not a good placement. I do think a store would do well around here; it's quite a nice area. PLEASEEEE Lush? :(

Silly Lush!
I dont know what to do. I cant afford Lush stuff at the best of times, I bought the Perfume with gift vouchers from my sister (last Birthday)