UK Product Thread

Barry M is such good quality too. Better than other brands anyway.

I never buy fake meat things. All this talk of them is making me want to try some. :D

Reactions: TreeHugger
I never buy fake meat things. All this talk of them is making me want to try some. :D

I probably won't eat them often. Mainly for when I don't want my vegan dinner to look completely obvious when I'm eating with a load of omnis. The fake meats seem to always be healthier and iv already convinced a few omnis to have meat free mince for things like chilli and spag Bol :) xxx

Yeah I think they're nice for now and again. :) at Christmas I'm thinking of getting something. Absolutely love the original Linda McCartney sausages though....fricking delicious. Eat those every couple of weeks.

LS I have opi & Barry M and they're just as good as each other. SOME Barry M formulas aren't as nice quality though, but for 2.99 it's not the end of the world.

Yay! I love e.l.f splurges sometimes because you always get so much for such little money.

What did you get what did you get?

Foundation Brush
Flawless Finish Foundation Porcelain
100pc Eye Shadow Marble Black
Concealer Ivory
Blending Wedges
Nail Polish Party Purple
fan brush
Lipstick Fantasy - Medium Nude Brown Creme

:D

I think their Icedfingers are too...Possibly remember someone saying that before...

Please let me know if I need to update the front page anymore...or whether it needs rearranging (ie clear for new members to scan through)

Foundation Brush
Flawless Finish Foundation Porcelain
100pc Eye Shadow Marble Black
Concealer Ivory
Blending Wedges
Nail Polish Party Purple
fan brush
Lipstick Fantasy - Medium Nude Brown Creme

:D

Oooo, exciting. New make up for Lord Snot. :D

Co-op jam donuts are vegan! Get in!! Xxx

Noooo way!! I've been craving a jammy doughnut for months! No word of a lie.

Reactions: TreeHugger
I need new stuff. I haven't bought any since I went vegan cos I have 2 drawers full of MAC, but obviously concealer runs out and mascara can't be kept for long!

e.l.f is so hit & miss but when you find something good of theirs, it's brilliant. I love their mascara, eyeshadows & I had a matte lip pen lipstick - the colour & formula made it one of the best lip products I've ever ever used. Lost that though :( When I need new things I will get it again with a big order. :D