UK Product Thread

I saw them tonight! Sainsbury's have got them on an introductory price offer at the moment.

There's also LM sausages which are in the fridge section, not the freezer section! I got some (£1.50 with the offer price, no idea what they would be normally). They're also doing burgers and fish-free scampi. The burgers and scampi aren't vegan though but the sausages are.

I saw the stew, I think there was also a spicy one (I can't remember what it was, just that I knew it was spicy). In my Sainsbury's they were with the Cauldron stuff, Sainsbury's lovesoya stuff and the Quorn in the chilled section.

:smitten:

Ok after much googling I am under the impression that PU glues are manmade and contain no animal by products. Whether they are tested on animals is other matter.
For now Im happy to at least try and avoid animal glue in shoes where I can.

If what I have found out is correct another UK shoe brand is vegan
www.sugarshoes.co.uk

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but the Superdrug Coconut and Sweet Almond Shampoo and the matching conditioner are NOT vegan. (It's the range with the black labels and the pump thing on the conditioners.)
They are vegetarian, but not vegan. No idea which ingredient(s) in them aren't vegan though.
The other Superdrug own brand stuff I've seen that only vegetarian and not vegan is most of their sunscreen.

I've just used the shampoo and conditioner in the shower and after I'd got the conditioner out of the bottle I noticed on the label it just said "suitable for vegetarians" whereas most of Superdrug's stuff says "suitable for vegetarians and vegans."
Oh well. I'm not vegan (I try to buy vegan toiletries though) but I thought I would mention it to you guys.

Reactions: TreeHugger
Perhaps it has silk in it :/
Yes I had to search for ages in SD to find a vegan suncream!
Thanks for saying. I made the mistake of pickingup a showergel that had silk in it :(

Sent the last post too early!
The bag includes...
1 x choices choc bar
1 x choices choc crispy bar
1 x choices choc orange bar
1 x choices choc buttons
1 x choices choc orange buttons
3 x individual caramel flavoured choices
Not sure of the price tho xxx

Reactions: TreeHugger
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but the Superdrug Coconut and Sweet Almond Shampoo and the matching conditioner are NOT vegan. (It's the range with the black labels and the pump thing on the conditioners.)
They are vegetarian, but not vegan. No idea which ingredient(s) in them aren't vegan though.
The other Superdrug own brand stuff I've seen that only vegetarian and not vegan is most of their sunscreen.

I've just used the shampoo and conditioner in the shower and after I'd got the conditioner out of the bottle I noticed on the label it just said "suitable for vegetarians" whereas most of Superdrug's stuff says "suitable for vegetarians and vegans."
Oh well. I'm not vegan (I try to buy vegan toiletries though) but I thought I would mention it to you guys.

Bummer, I currently use this
Sigh, not sure what on earth I will use now... :(

Yeah I have some of that Superdrug conditioner (the intensive one in the tub) that I can't seem to ever use up sitting around in my bathroom from a long time ago. Also, the Naked conditioner I have (the volume one) is not suitable for vegans but the matching shampoo is, which is annoying. Blooming conditioners!

I finally got my hands on that food heaven cheesecake. Omnomnomnom.

Which one is that?

I see the lemon(?) one in Tesco & there's a chocolately one in H&B which I always notice but I'm waiting for an occasion worth buying it for. :D

Is anyone interested in buying the LUSH inhale fragrance I have.
I bought it on a whim, got it home and it wasnt as nice as I remembered smelling in the shop. Never used, just smelt through the dropper. Its nothing against the fragrance its just Im very sencitive to perfume and some give me headaches really easily.
Ideally want my full money back so would sell it for the £16 with free postage.

https://www.lush.co.uk/product/229/Inhale-|-Gorilla-Perfume

I've noticed that those Gorilla Perfumes smell VERY different on your skin and on paper/bottle, I know this is true of all perfumes but I was trying them the other day and the difference was much bigger than other ones I have used. :s But to answer your question no thank you :) I liked a different one!

Also I found out that co-op do vegan fresh gnocci :) Sainsburys own brand one used to be vegan but they started putting milk in it, so I am pleased.

Reactions: Alice-Bee
Is anyone interested in buying the LUSH inhale fragrance I have.
I bought it on a whim, got it home and it wasnt as nice as I remembered smelling in the shop. Never used, just smelt through the dropper. Its nothing against the fragrance its just Im very sencitive to perfume and some give me headaches really easily.
Ideally want my full money back so would sell it for the £16 with free postage.

https://www.lush.co.uk/product/229/Inhale-|-Gorilla-Perfume

Sorry, no monies. :( Also do not know the smell. I still think they would let you take it back. :D

I bought it over a month ago now :( I havent had a chance to go back to Newcastle to return it :(
Perhaps Ill ask on Facebook

If I ever get to a Lush, I will make sure to smell that particular perfume & if you still have it at that point will take it off your hands.

Yeah could sell over facebook, or ebay?

Yeah Ill try ebay if I have no takers on Facebook.
I did smell it and even had a sample to smell as I went for my lunch, it must have been all the smells of LUSH itself mingling cos it was so different when I got home. I was very sad :(

Yeah completely understand that. I smelt some in store (this was months ago), put the vanilla one on my wrist...thought it was absolutely disgusting & was annoyed at the fact I was going to have to walk around smelling like that. But hours later I smelt my wrist & it smelt so good! They completely change once on. :s

Yeah its tricky stuff. I think what Im going to do is try and sell this...or if I do make it back to Newcastle chance a return and order myself a sample pack of the ones I liked, then I can try them over a week or so and see which one stands out. I cant really afford to buy a bottle straight out without knowing I like it, and I know Im getting LUSH vouchers from my sister for my birthday so I can buy it with those :D