UK Product Thread

Yeah completely understand that. I smelt some in store (this was months ago), put the vanilla one on my wrist...thought it was absolutely disgusting & was annoyed at the fact I was going to have to walk around smelling like that. But hours later I smelt my wrist & it smelt so good! They completely change once on. :s

That is because perfume or fragrance is composed of three notes ; head, heart and base.

http://www.howtosmellawhale.com/perfume-101-the-3-parts-of-a-fragrance/

Reactions: Alice-Bee
After a month? :(

Yes, I don't see why not, they have good customer service. They probably won't offer a refund though, but an exchange/credit.

I don't know exactly where but I know someone on the forum said After 8s are vegan again. I saw a box in Savers and checked, they do still contain butterfat so not vegan :(

Anyone know if Whole Foods will have Tofurkeys this year? And has anyone tried the Redwoods mixed Christmas pack? I asked in my health food shop and the owner said he would be getting the Redwoods ones in.

I don't know exactly where but I know someone on the forum said After 8s are vegan again. I saw a box in Savers and checked, they do still contain butterfat so not vegan :(

I heard this too and bought some from the £1 shop. Checked them when I got home. A friend bought some tesco own version and offered to swap with me :) xxx

Reactions: Alice-Bee
That's good CCL! And it's kinda nice that the cheaper ones are the vegan ones, usually we pay over the odds to get stuff without animal in it :D

I think the Tesco Free From Cheddar Style Spread is pretty good....bit of an odd flavour at first, but I got used to it..Definitely get it again.

^ yeah I actually loved the garlic one of that. :)

I have just bought chia seeds. Now don't know what to do with them. :D

Are there any places I can get vegan boots that aren't really chunky? Or any actual shops that sell them instead of having to order online? I know lots of places do fake leather but it's not all vegan glue from what I've heard :sigh:

Are there any places I can get vegan boots that aren't really chunky? Or any actual shops that sell them instead of having to order online? I know lots of places do fake leather but it's not all vegan glue from what I've heard :sigh:
Rocketdog(aslong as they are manmade have vegan glues
Sugar Shoes UK use vegan glues aswell.
They can be bought in a few highstreet shops, online or ebay :)

I have these in brown and they are very nice :)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WOMENS-RO...17922?pt=UK_Women_s_Shoes&hash=item43b5c0c3a2

Anyone know if Whole Foods will have Tofurkeys this year? And has anyone tried the Redwoods mixed Christmas pack? I asked in my health food shop and the owner said he would be getting the Redwoods ones in.

I was in the Kensington one at the weekend (after the xmas without cruelty fair), they do indeed have Tofukeys. it had giblet flavoured sauce or something, ew. All I bought in there was a bottle of raspberry flavoured beer haha.

Plamil have some new products. They have various flavours of chocolate flakes, which can be used for baking or melted into dairy-free milk for the bestest, creamiest hot chocolate I have ever tasted. Seriously. I got the chocolate with mint one, melted it into some almond milk, and nearly died from tasty.

Better Bunny just posted on VB, about a veggie sweet that is now in Tesco.

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/default.aspx?anonLogin=true&vCount=3&id=275793100

932%5C4037400428932%5CIDShot_225x225.jpg

Ingredients

Glucose Syrup,Sugar ,2.5% Fruit Juice of Different Fruits from Fruit Juice Concentrate (from Apple and Elderberry) ,Acid: Citric Acid ,Gelling Agent: Pectin ,Hydrolysed Pea Protein ,Fruit and Vegetable Concentrates (Apple, Spirulina, Safflower, Carrot) ,Natural Flavourings ,Glazing Agent: Beeswax White

I'll hopefully get it in my next order.

Reactions: AeryFairy