UK Product Thread

I love that cheese :) I make cheese and brown sauce toasties with it. If I'm feeling fancy I make cheese and ham ones using some cheatin' ham.

:( I wish you could get it online! It would be cool to be able to buy vegan cheese with my weekly shop. I don't eat it very much, but when I do I have to go to the health food shop for some.

Although actually, to be fair, there are two health food shops about five minutes walk down the road. :oops: I am super lazy :D

Oh cool :D Where is it on the website, I looked but couldn't find it?

:D Oh excellent, I will do my next online shop at tescos! I for some reason can't find it in the free from section when I browse but the link works and I added to basket and checked post code and it's okay. :pig: Thank you!

Too early! aaaghhhhh!

I saw Redwoods do fake tuna in a tube today. Didnt buy it (never liked tuna) but IDK someone might wanna give it a go.

I'm going to have to try that make-up, I just accidentally broke off the tip of my Beauty Without Cruelty lipstick.:rolleyes:

I saw Redwoods do fake tuna in a tube today. Didnt buy it (never liked tuna) but IDK someone might wanna give it a go.

I haven't found that yet! I tried the Brussels one and that was nice.:)

I was reading a thread at VB and it seems that Oreos are now vegan in the UK. It's not been officially confirmed and if the recipe is now vegan, it's suitability hasn't been updated on their FAQs. I was in the supermarket a couple of days ago and checked a few packets and all the ingredients looked to be vegan (whey powder is no longer used).

Reactions: CrazyCatLady
Just heard about this

BUAV approved and vegan. Available soon at Superdrug

http://www.bisforbeautiful.co.uk/about-b/
Oh that looks good! according to the store locater my local superdrug should stock them. It must be very new as I was there a week or so ago and they weren't there. Will check it out as I need concealer--I am like a racoon without it.

I was reading a thread at VB and it seems that Oreos are now vegan in the UK. It's not been officially confirmed and if the recipe is now vegan, it's suitability hasn't been updated on their FAQs. I was in the supermarket a couple of days ago and checked a few packets and all the ingredients looked to be vegan (whey powder is no longer used).

OH MY GOD

I hope this is true for you Oreo-deprived Brits! :D