UK Product Thread

I even checked the Oreos site and it's on there. Though in their FAQ they said they were looking at making them sfv. Il take a pic of the packet next time I see some...can't remember which shop I was in now, might have been co op xxx

To clarify, iv checked the Oreos site and whey is on there (they say their products are not sfv but they are looking to make them so) xxx

I have never found branflakes without honey in them.:( I haven't looked in a while though.

I really like the B Superdrug make-up range!:)

I loveee Mr Kipling pies. The apple ones arent vegan but from memory I think the rest are. Damn I want pies now. Microwaved, with swedish glace melted next to them. Mmmm. Damnit why do supermarkets close so early on a Sunday?!

I got some B foundation yesterday. m not convinced it 100% matches my skintone but would need to look in better lighting. I didnt have time to really look at the range which was a shame. I found the 2 palest shades one was really pink, and one was quite yellow. Whereas my skins neither. I didnt fancy buying both and mixing them together so got the yellowish one . Also IDK if its just me but the pump is a bit crazy, I got foundation everywhere when I squired it - both in the shop with the tester and the one I bought. Just a warning if anyone else gets it haha.

I got some B foundation yesterday. m not convinced it 100% matches my skintone but would need to look in better lighting. I didnt have time to really look at the range which was a shame. I found the 2 palest shades one was really pink, and one was quite yellow. Whereas my skins neither. I didnt fancy buying both and mixing them together so got the yellowish one . Also IDK if its just me but the pump is a bit crazy, I got foundation everywhere when I squired it - both in the shop with the tester and the one I bought. Just a warning if anyone else gets it haha.

I haven't tried the foundation yet, I've used the mascara which was good and two lipsticks which I really liked. The only thing is that I have broken the tip off one of the lipsticks already as it has a lid that you have to push down and I must have pushed down before winding down the lipstick.:rolleyes:

Oatly milk is currently on offer 3 cartons for £3 at my waitrose.

I am liking the B brand of concealer I got at superdrug. I plan on getting some mascara after I've been paid.

I noticed some of walkers crisps at work today now have meat in - I didn,t check the ingredients but the front says " chicken with free range chicken from Kent " bacon " with norfolk pork" etc etc. Arrghhhh, my boys love crisps and I was pleased to find out most meaty ones agre actually vegetarian.

I was getting fed up of buying cartons of ready made Vegan custard, only to have to throw alot away if it didnt get eaten in time. I knew Birds powder (that you make with milk) is vegan if made with non dairy milk of course so I went to Tesco to get some and found that their own brand powder (62p for a huge tin) is Vegan too.

Cornflour,Flavouring ,Salt ,Colour (Annatto)

Reactions: CrazyCatLady
I was getting fed up of buying cartons of ready made Vegan custard, only to have to throw alot away if it didnt get eaten in time. I knew Birds powder (that you make with milk) is vegan if made with non dairy milk of course so I went to Tesco to get some and found that their own brand powder (62p for a huge tin) is Vegan too.

Cornflour,Flavouring ,Salt ,Colour (Annatto)

That's really good value.
I was having a skinflint month and just bought some cornflour and made up custard with it and soya milk and a couple of drops of vanilla essence. Tasted the same even though it didn't have as yellowy a colour.

Skips have changed their recipe - no more whey, so they're vegan now :)

SKIPS!!!

:starshower:

I know! Thank boyfriend for that one, I'd written them off ages ago, but he got bored waiting for me to run back and get potatoes in the supermarket, and he started reading random ingredients lists. I triple-checked them, and then bought loads as they were on offer :)