UK Product Thread

Tis meeeee! Yes yes.

I have indeed been eyeing that up for many months now but just haven't got it because I know ill eat it way too quickly. One day, one day....

Someone get it & try & report back ASAP :D

Have we mentioned that sainsburys have a vegan apple cake? Xxx

Ooh no, what's it called?

I got some Anandas Mashmallows today, yummmmy.

Yeah some of sainsburys frozen strudles are vegan, with sweedish glace = :lick:

Annnnd my fiance found out that Born Free make their own Wild Thing Wine which is suitable for vegans (and organic) and the money goes towards Born Free, http://www.bornfree.org.uk/give/products-that-benefit-us/wild-thing-wine/ I haven't tried any yet... there aren't any stockists local to me, but there are local to my parents so I might try to buy some when I go home :) Seems like a nice idea, reasonably price, and it's so difficult to know what you're buying with wine I only really drink wine that says vegan on the label which is pretty limited, so it'll be nice to try something new!

I ordered groceries from Asda this week and I saw they sell a vegan fudge. Fabulous Fudge Company I don't like fudge that much anymore as I used to go to Canterbury on day trips a lot when I was younger and I overdosed on fudge from the fudge shop there :p but I thought other people might be fans.

They also have the Granovita mushroom and the vegetable pate and the Celtic dairy free chocolates. They also had some of the Kinnerton chocolate but I haven't tried that yet.

Got message by email, Redwoods changing its name to VBites.
flyer.jpg

Are there two kinds because all I can find are ones listed as having Whey and Milk in them :(

Dark half coated hobnobs used to be vegan but they started adding ick.

Will post a pic of the sainsburys apple cake in a bit.

In the mean time...who has enjoyed the new chocolate chip hobnobs?? I've eaten two packets already! Nom! Xxx

I didn't see those in Sainsbugs. I like the plain ones or the chocolated filled ones. Just love Hob Nobs.:p

Tesco didn't have the smoked cheese, so I ordered the Sheese smoked one, which i believe is the same thing....it it pretty good.

I ordered the choc chip hobnobs to arrive today.:smitten:

I really fancied some cereal but I couldn't remember which ones were vegan. I'm going to have to look online again.

I was at the shops twice and forgot to get hobnobs!

Ive just been to town (the small shops) and in B&M they had wholenut peanutbutter for 49p!

Not a product, just wanted to see if anyone else is doing the shine cancer research night time marathon in September?