UK Product Thread

I got this list of vegan cereals from the Tesco list.Vegan-June-2013-ec29f63d-81f8-402b-85d1-a23a5acfb2d9-0.pdf

Tesco Free From Frosted Flakes, Tesco Free From Special Flakes, Everyday Value Malt Wheats 750g, Tesco Apple & Cinnamon Muesli, Tesco Value Wheat Biscuits, Tesco Wheat Biscuits 24, CINNAMON SQUARES 375 g, TESCO EVERYDAY VALUE RICE SNAPS 440 g, Tesco Malt Wheats 750g, Finest Fruit & Nut Muesli, Finest Super Berry Muesli 750g, Muesli with Cranberries, Tesco 50% Fruit Muesli, Tesco Everyday Value Muesli, Tesco Fruit and Nut Muesli, Country Barn Special Flakes & Red Berries 375g, Tesco Finest Fruit & Nut Porridge 750g, Tesco Finest Porridge with Fruit and Nuts 500g, TESCO APRICOT WHEATS, TESCO BLUEBERRY WHEATS, TESCO Cranberry Wheats, TESCO POMEGRANATE & RASPBERRY WHEATS, TESCO RED CHERRY WHEATS, Free From Golden syrup flav inst Porridge 48g, Tesco Free From Instant Oats Porridge Plain 48g, Tesco Free from Pure Oat Fruit Muesli 450g, Tesco Free From Pure Oats 450g, Tesco Wholefoods Oatbran 500g.

Yeah, they are a bit too healthy aren't they. :) I forgot there was one called Tesco Free From Choco Snaps too. Maybe they might be a bit like coco pops.

And if anyone is interested TK Maxx currently have some rocketdog boots (100% vegan even glues) in for £20 RRP £60

Thats in my local one but they should be the same all over. Or online.

Ooh, I never really thought to check there. Of course, it doesn't say it's vegan on the blog, but it also doesn't mention any cream being in the mix... So I'll go and check it out tomorrow :3

^ I had it a couple of years ago now and I threw it away after tasting it but I think it was bitter and quite thin and watery.

^ I had it a couple of years ago now and I threw it away after tasting it but I think it was bitter and quite thin and watery.

Sounds awful. Bitter avocadoes means that they weren't ripe enough.
I always buy a few avocadoes and make my own and just freeze it in small batches.

This is kind of a long shot... I'm doing a shop on Ocado and I need washing powder and fabric softener. I can't see anything vegan and not-tested-on-animals, but I was wondering if anybody knew of any brands that ocado sold that were vegan? If not, I'll just make a separate trip to co-op for the washing powder/etc. :)

I prefer the medium over mild (mild is white and medium is orange right?)

I tried the Smoked on some chili at the weekend...YUM! Even M who said the other tesco cheeses made hm feel sick just at the smell said the smoked was amazing.

I tried one of the Tesco cheeses a while ago, and threw it away after a small bite. I thought it was disgusting, both the taste and the texture. But I have a weakness for smoked cheese, so I bought some from the Free From range yesterday, and cut off a tiny chunk to test.

Have to say, I was so impressed (after expecting to be so disappointed) that I cut off another chunk to eat. I'll have to try melting it next.

Thanks for the tip!