Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

Small plates: chickpea puree with sliced peeled vine tomatoes, sliced avocado with evo, smoked cornish sea salt and a slice of artisan sourdough toast with spread.

Steamed cauliflower with evo/yeast flakes and sauteed soya curls with teriyaki sauce.

Alpro soya yogurt with mango puree.

mashed one full can of pinto beans and half a can of black beans - sauted onion, jalapeno, 1/2 zucchini, 1/2 bell pepper in olive brine, added some sliced kalamata olives, spices, 2 tablespoons chipotle sauce, 2 tablespoons salsa - then added in the mashed beans - served with some hot sauce on top, a few cheez shreds and scooped up with blue corn tortilla chips

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

I sauteed some onions and red and yellow peppers then added some pre-cooked small potatoes and heated them together with garlic, black pepper and dill. We had that with mini spring rolls and beetroot salad.

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
I didn't get to meal prep this weekend, and I'm working a freelance gig (have to be on the clock 9-5), so I will probably make something with soy curls.

Reactions: Emma JC
I'm going to have a soy curls stir-fry with kale, peas and carrots over rice.
This came out really well. My friend gifted me fresh kale from the farmers market, and it's soooo good. I also added onions, and I sort of winged it on the sauce. I loosely based it on the sesame ginger sauce I make for a tofu stir-fry, but this time I added some sweet and sour sauce, way more ginger, some rice vinegar and I left out the sesame seeds. It's delicious.