Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

I'm looking forward to my groceries arriving at I am going to try a new to me vegan cream cheese on sourdough with a big salad. Berries and vanilla ice cream for dessert. White wine.

last night we had a Sol Cuisine hamburger with poutine (for non-Canadians poutine is french fries, in this case air fried wedge potatoes, topped with cheez and gravy) - it was very delicious

potatoes are so inexpensive right now, I bought two 10 lb bags for $2.85 each the other day and a 10 lb bag of onions for around the same so now have to use the potatoes up quickly before they go off - I wish the weather would cool down so I could put outside to stay cooler

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: PTree15
Publix is doing a sale on large vegan subs. I am having my hub pick one up for me on the way home.
1726341574227.png
Edit. That was so good. Half now, half later. I got 2 types of cucumber pickles and yellow peppers then I added hot sauce. I got it toasted.

Last edited:
Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
one of our simple favourites hummus, salsa, blue tortilla chips, some stuffed olives and, strangely, spinach which we ate with the tortilla chips kind of a spinach sandwich with the tortilla and dips in the middle :)

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Falafel with mango chutney, boiled new potatoes and brussel sprouts followed by Alpro chocolate dessert.
Did you make the mango chutney? I'm having trouble finding any in the stores around my parts, so I might have to make this myself for a macaroni salad recipe I want to try. Just curious. :)

I'm going to have some sort of tofu tonight. My options are buffalo, BBQ or gochujang. I can't decide which one I want. I will also have a salad and maybe some veggie spring rolls.

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC and Brian W
Did you make the mango chutney? I'm having trouble finding any in the stores around my parts, so I might have to make this myself for a macaroni salad recipe I want to try. Just curious.
No, it's easy to find it in our stores so it's easier to buy it than make it. Do you have an Indian grocer near you?

We are having an Indian takeaway today as we are celebrating eight years of marriage.
Happy anniversary, Brian!

I'm going to my mom's for my sister's birthday dinner. They are having sea creatures :( , but I will be having a zucchini cake with roasted potatoes, steamed broccoli and a salad.

Reactions: Brian W