Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

Two servings of vegetable quinoa 'biryani', experimented with various dressings on top (basil & mint pesto, mustard, tahini). Dessert: whole grain bread with almond butter, banana, dates, dried fruits, nuts

Monday; whole wheat spaghetti with basil and walnut pesto plus melted Daiya/FYH.
A sliced af Quorn nugget with a tossed romaine heart/spinach salad plus vinaigrette/yeast flakes.

Last night I had spaghetti leftovers plus an ear of white corn.
Af Quorn nuggets.
So Delicious chocolate ice cream which wasn`t too tasty imo.

Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
Yesterday I had farro, with chickpeas, water-sauteed broccoli & green beans, and mustard and light soy sauce ('Liquid Aminos') as dressing. Very nice (I am becoming a fan of farro). Plus, for dessert: home-made strawberry ice-cream, with no added sugar and dairy free, topped with walnuts and raisins.

made lentil soup on Tuesday so have had that for dinner both Tuesday night and last night - Tuesday we had pitas with it and last night we had fresh pumpernickel loaf - I squeezed half a lemon over top and it made it all taste even more amazing... I think I will be making it more often as it is delicious, not all that complicated and certainly cleans out the "insides" - next time I will add kale to it or arugula or both

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

I made too much today.
On my lunch break prepped zucchini, cabbage, yellow squash, onion in my food processor and mushrooms. Then I made a sweet, sour, spicy sauce. I had tofu prepped and seasoning for a few days. I prepped the veggies thinking I would not be home for hub to cook for dinner, but I stayed home.
I cooked up some of the "healthy" noodles and mixed them with the pan cooked tofu, veggies with my sauce. It was pretty good. I just made food for quite a few days.