Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

rice in the rice cooker with a bunch of ingredients thrown in: garlic & onion powder, cayenne, paprika, turmeric, raisins, cashews, fennel seeds and then Gardein Chkn Tenders with sweet chili sauce

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: SuicideBlonde
gnocchi mixed into lots of garlic, onion, olives, mushrooms, sliced Field Roast Italian sausage and sprinkled with chili peppers and nutritional yeast

popcorn for dessert

Emma JC

Reactions: Raven
I took a can of chick peas and added gourmet vinegar, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, pepper and had a small piece of baguette to soak up the juices - .... can you tell it is grocery day today?

Emma JC

Reactions: SuicideBlonde
We went out and I had stir fried vegetables in Hoisin sauce (too sweet) with white rice. No tofu was available.
Craig`s chocolate/mint ice cream.

Woke up with a migraine at 3 am as I was hungry.:(

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
Fancy steakhouse style dinner.
I took some premade, homemade, seitan steaks out of the freezer pand cooked with wine, butter mushrooms and onions with roasted Brussels sprouts. With homemade steak sauce.

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
Friday night was Gardein fillets with boiled potatoes, sauted carrots and parsnips.

Last night we had mashed pinto bean burritos with pico (green onions, cherry tomatoes, olives, cilantro, lemon/lime juice), topped with cheez shreds and chopped arugula.

Emma JC

I wanted to make something delicious and comforting as the day proved to be stressful and tiring.
We had a leek, mushroom, kale and Tofukey T chick`, stew made with white wine, Dijon mustard and Silk soya cream.
Served with whole grain jasmine rice plus a tossed romaine heart/avocado salad with vinaigrette/seeds and nuts/yeast flakes.

Sprout`s plant based salted caramel ice cream.

I've never tried Field Roast's smoked sausages. I like their stadium dogs a lot. So I found some of their smokies on sale this morning for very cheap. I'm going to try them tonight on the grill, served on a bun, like traditional smokie. Anyone else like these?

I like the stadium dogs, I do not like the smoked ones, they are very very salty. Let us know what you think.

Last night we had Yves hotdogs on buns with mustard, ketchup, pickles, sauerkraut, a side of potato chips and homemade butter tarts for dessert. An all junky food dinner...

Emma JC

I had an early dinner. Vegan cheese, green olives, cucumber, tomatoes with olive oil and red wine vinegar. I am going to make garlic bread with the last few slices of bread later and have a dessert and some more white wine after.

I do prefer apple cider vinegar so I am going to buy some this week.

@Emma JC

Yup, they were a little salty, but okay tasting overall. Not quite the texture I was hoping for though. I also like the Stadium dogs, but they're more like hot dogs, as apposed to smokies. I bought the smoked Field Roast one's mainly because I wanted something that resembled a smokie, plus they were on sale for super cheap. I can't say they grill very well either, but they're doable.

I've been on a grilling frenzy this August. Tonight I'm just going to grill a few portobello mushrooms, with some small red potatoes.

Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52