Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

last night we had sausage on a bun - Fieldroast Apple Sage sausage, sauerkraut, mustard - heated up the leftover root vegetables and had the leftover cranberry sauce on top of that and also the leftover potatoes I reheated with some bell peppers/onions - it was all delicious

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

I think I am calling what we had last evening "Gnocchi Fiesta" - I sauted garlic, onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, olives, with spices and then added a can of white kidney beans and then added a package of boiled gnocchi along with spaghetti sauce leftover from Saturday - it was delicious and there were leftovers.

Emma JC

I wasn't feeling well after my flu jab so I had a nap and now can't be bothered to make soup as I planned. I'm just going to put a vegan pizza in the oven and make a quick salad. I think the pizza is "salami" or "pepperoni" and I'm going to add the leftover bell peppers from yesterday.

wow we had a huge meal last night - our usual (although a bit less pasta) aglio y olio spaghettini with tons of mushrooms, tomatoes, roasted garlic, olives and then we also ate the leftover tabouleh with some thin slices of whole grain baguette

Emma JC

Reactions: PTree15
my honey made a big batch of taboulli - tons of garlic, parsley, roma tomatoes etc and so I made some falafels and sauce for it all - I also had some of the leftover gnocchi fiesta and my honey had a pita with his

Emma JC
I'd forgotten what tabouli is, although I remembered making it a long time ago after I looked up the ingredients. Falafel goes PERFECTLY with it.

we also had chili for dinner last night - from the freezer on a wonderful mexican rice that my honey made using a frozen vegetable mix (corn, peas, carrot, green beans, lima beans) - chili on rice... delicious

Emma JC

Reactions: PTree15