NSFW THE TRUMPOCALYPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn't a March for Truth march near me. The closest one is over an hour away. :(

There isn't a March for Truth march near me. The closest one is over an hour away. :(
The local one (about an hour and a quarter to get there) starts too early for me to make it, with the current cat medication schedule we're on.

Rather shameless promotion, but for those that didn't click on this, reason 2 is a highlight worth sharing, so I'll forgive them.

2. We’re Sick of Chocolate and Vanilla Anyway
Haven’t you had enough Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Vanilla Caramel Fudge? We’ve been cranking out chocolate and vanilla ice cream flavors since the very beginning (in fact, Vanilla was our very first flavor), and frankly, we’re tired of it. So when climate change makes it all but impossible for farmers to grow cocoa beans and vanilla, we’ll be fine. We’ll move on to other ingredients, like melted glaciers, penguin meat, covfefe, and human despair. Sounds delicious!

Reactions: PTree15 and Dedalus
FB_IMG_1496465261618.jpg

"We are definitely responding to letters as we can," DeVos added. "I really do want to work with you, and we would love to have a conversation—"

"Well, we have not gotten those," Murray cut in. "So, I don't know if your staff is not handing those to you."

Cornered, DeVos continued to dodge.

"Well, that's, I guess, going to snail mail, um, you know," she stammered. "I just encourage you, let's have a phone call."
Betsy DeVos Blames 'Snail Mail' for Unanswered Requests From Democrats :hmm: :bsm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.