NSFW THE TRUMPOCALYPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean Spicer said:
“The president and a small group of people know exactly what he meant,” Spicer told reporters.

Well, why the hell can he then not - like other people in similar situations - use complete sentences like, e.g.
"Execute Order 666" ?

He needs to stop taking himself so seriously. It would make him more likable, which is what he wants anyway. But of course, he lives in his own little world that common sense can't penetrate.

He needs to stop taking himself so seriously. It would make him more likable, which is what he wants anyway. But of course, he lives in his own little world that common sense can't penetrate.
He already thinks everyone loves him.

image_medium.jpeg

A coffee company in The Netherlands is already using it for advertising. Volgens Trumps woordvoerder weten sommigen precíes wat president met 'covfefe' bedoelde - Buitenland - Voor nieuws, achtergronden en columns

ETA: The linked article contains some hilarious tweets, many in English.

Last edited:
Reactions: Calliegirl
I love your signature, @Mischief !

Thank you - I do too! I saw it on a protest sign.

I just found this, identifying the source:

The source of this quote has been discovered! It appears to have been written by Greek poet Dinos Christianopoulos. As a lyrical voice for the homosexual community in the 20th century, Mr. Christianopoulos has endured many instances where his work has been diminished or overlooked. Luckily he has a friend and supporter named Christos Paridis, who spotted this image and wrote to me with the original source.
http://jhfearless.com/2014/11/they-tried-to-bury-us-they-didnt-know-we-were-seeds/

Reactions: Calliegirl
I can say with total confidence that, in my lifetime, I have never felt such profound loathing & disgust for another human being. :mad:

UGHHH!! F*ck you, you unforgivably idiotic, utterly embarrassing, nacho-cheese-hued monstrosity!!!! :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.